What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
@bigsur51 and anyone else following the new peel review, first use was a breeze. Dough came right off the counter with no sticking. Slid right on the hot brick with no issues either
IMG_9722.jpeg
IMG_9723.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Anyone remember me st all from 2003-2012 days?
No

I know I'm a sick fuck, but I like offensive, why don't you post it? 🤣
Ha ha!

You must have yourself a good woman. I'm constantly looking for a way to get mine to get out of the house.
As we have gotten older Mrs Pute and I have grown closer and closer. Everybody has their own wants needs and desires.

I am in the winter of my life and over time we have become more and more at ease with who we are.

Celebrating our 50th Anniversary this July

oldfogey8

I know I'm a sick fuck, but I like offensive, why don't you post it? 🤣
IMG_2680.jpeg

Frankly I am kinda surprised I got it right in the head. I barely pulled the trigger. I think my son modified it.

Anyone know if I leave the carcas there, will it deter other rats from coming around? I left 2 mouse carcasses out the other morning. They were gone by noon so maybe it won’t last there.

CharlesU Farley

View attachment 18973383
Frankly I am kinda surprised I got it right in the head. I barely pulled the trigger. I think my son modified it.

Anyone know if I leave the carcas there, will it deter other rats from coming around? I left 2 mouse carcasses out the other morning. They were gone by noon so maybe it won’t last there.
I used to leave the carcass around to send a message to the other fucks, but they just didn't get it. o_O

I guess the rats didn't see The Godfather, with the horse head in the bed. ;)

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’m looking for an objective opinion from some of you guys. I’ve got a car that I’m gonna be putting on the market shortly and I don’t know what it’s worth. Anybody wanna throw an idea of what they pay for car like this if they were in the market. It’s got a new top new tires new radiator and it’s very clean 2006 roadster

Attachments

• IMG_2429.jpeg
    IMG_2429.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2431.jpeg
    IMG_2431.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 48

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I’m looking for an objective opinion from some of you guys. I’ve got a car that I’m gonna be putting on the market shortly and I don’t know what it’s worth. Anybody wanna throw an idea of what they pay for car like this if they were in the market. It’s got a new top new tires new radiator and it’s very clean 2006 roadster
Watch the Internet for like models and conditions.. AutoTradercom. should give you a good idea of the market in your area.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
View attachment 18973383

Mice have a strong survival instinct and will do whatever it takes to survive. This includes eating anything they can find, including other dead mice in traps. This is why it is important to dispose of dead mice properly to prevent other mice from being attracted to the area.

so says the internet…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
View attachment 18973383

Will just attract more predators and rats dont give a shit about rats.
I am available for adoption.
👍🏾

oldfogey8

Will just attract more predators and rats dont give a shit about rats.

I am available for adoption.
👍🏾
I already have coyotes and foxes(had a fisher cat for a while but haven’t seen it in years)that visit at night. We have a bunch of rabbits that like my yard. Plus the rats are probably a tasty meal for them. If Dead Willard is still under the pallet tomorrow, I will take it out in the wood and fling it.