What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

rare heirlooms my Brother , rare…
NDN was a rare individual.
He was across the big river from me,

We talked about fishing, kids and just everyday stuff.
Not once did I mention getting seeds off of him always, he'd ask me what I thought about this and that.
Well send me some back he'd always say.
Most generous and real person, would've like to met in person but not supposed to be.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
when I think about all the genetics that this rag tag band of ganja lovers holds , I am simply amazed!

I swear , we could start an elite seed company , the Old Fart Seeds , Rare Old School Genetics…….or something like that

of course we would probably fail miserably financially because we would give away to many freebies!…hahahahaha!

colder than all git out around here , and windy!…

I checked in on Irene who happens to still be boat shopping and she agrees about the cold….

View attachment 18973265
Those shoes are gonna wreck the deck!
😆
NDN was a rare individual.
He was across the big river from me,

We talked about fishing, kids and just everyday stuff.
Not once did I mention getting seeds off of him always, he'd ask me what I thought about this and that.
Well send me some back he'd always say.
Most generous and real person, would've like to met in person but not supposed to be.
He was my brother from another mother and I miss him.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
@dogzter I hear ya on the deck shoes!….but yeah , that’s Irene for ya , she is one of the hardest headed wimmin’ I ever met!…

IMG_8481.jpeg

CharlesU Farley

when I think about all the genetics that this rag tag band of ganja lovers holds , I am simply amazed!

I swear , we could start an elite seed company , the Old Fart Seeds , Rare Old School Genetics…….or something like that

of course we would probably fail miserably financially because we would give away to many freebies!…hahahahaha!

I checked in on Irene who happens to still be boat shopping and she agrees about the cold….

View attachment 18973265
I bet you and Irene have had some very _pointed_ discussions. ;)

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Bro , not a flake out here..

FFS it is 38 degrees
Still snowing but 37f so it is melting and with the ground unthawed the snow on the ground is dissipating fast. 12" this morning looks like only 6 inches or so now. This is supposed to keep up well into the night. Nice thing it won't be around long. High tomorrow is suppose to be in the mid 50's .

IMG_20240314_150849196_HDR.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

View attachment 18973265
IMG_2516.jpeg

I made this for you

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Well shit seems more change is heading my way.
About five years ago my health went south badly and the wife quit her job at the hospital to be with me full time.
Been super awesome and if I gotta flatline again to keep it the way it is I may.
They offered her a ridiculous amount of money to come run their kitchen and she wants it.
She got all logical and did maffs which is a lot of inhereitence for the boys.
I can easily handle the grow myself so I don't really have much to argue other than we dont need the money and I will miss her.............she's SO self centered sometimes.
😁

Sun&Soil

Well shit seems more change is heading my way.
About five years ago my health went south badly and the wife quit her job at the hospital to be with me full time.
Been super awesome and if I gotta flatline again to keep it the way it is I may.
They offered her a ridiculous amount of money to come run their kitchen and she wants it.
She got all logical and did maffs which is a lot of inhereitence for the boys.
I can easily handle the grow myself so I don't really have much to argue other than we dont need the money and I will miss her.............she's SO self centered sometimes.
😁
You must have yourself a good woman. I'm constantly looking for a way to get mine to get out of the house.