What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Been on snow detail ....my poor snow machine won't hardly handle this deep wet snow.....got er dun though. I won't wait so long before doing it again....might end up doing this off and on all day!!!

one of these days you will have to hire it done , whether you like it or not..

in the meantime , you could still hire it done , but that means you would have to spend some of that moldy money…🤡😂🤡

I will wager that you actually enjoy snow plowing so that’s why you don’t hire it done…..gives you something to do ….same here..🏄🏼‍♂️

CharlesU Farley

When my wife looked at these plants, she said "You grow Chihuahua dicks, this guy grows _donkey_ dicks!!!! 🤣

I had to remind her mine that at least mine look pretty and colorful, even if they are a tad on the small side because I grow in a tent. When I reminded her of that, she said... "You are right, size doesn't matter when you're grinding it all up :cool::
1000009360.jpg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
When my wife looked at these plants, she said "You grow Chihuahua dicks, this guy grows _donkey_ dicks!!!! 🤣

I had to remind her mine that at least mine look pretty and colorful, even if they are a tad on the small side because I grow in a tent. When I reminded her of that, she said... "You are right, size doesn't matter when you're grinding it all up :cool::
View attachment 18973182

beautiful plant!…..what flavor is it?…

smart wife!…😎🤡😎

some blueberry hybrid here…that was about all the color we had that year…

IMG_3174.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
one of these days you will have to hire it done , whether you like it or not..

in the meantime , you could still hire it done , but that means you would have to spend some of that moldy money…🤡😂🤡

I will wager that you actually enjoy snow plowing so that’s why you don’t hire it done…..gives you something to do ….same here..🏄🏼‍♂️
Move it or loose it....back actually feel ok today. Besides, keeps me off a bar stool at a titty bar!

CharlesU Farley

beautiful plant!…..what flavor is it?…

smart wife!…😎🤡😎

some blueberry hybrid here…that was about all the color we had that year…

View attachment 18973189
Only thing I've ever grown since 1999. Sensi's Northern Lights, obtained via Gypsy when he was the Seeds sub forum admin on OG... that I've obviously IBL'd the shit out of. o_O

Very nice, I'm very envious of you outdoor growers!!

jokerman

Premium user
are those genuine bshw seeds?….

i have a lot of what I called big sandy holy weed which are different than the original from my understanding….

mine started with some seeds I got from a dude at the Cabana called Danbo…he sent some bshw and some sage seeds…..

I had better luck with the sage and they were open pollinated with some other males throughi the years I grew them..

theynhave been pollinated with some Mexican , South American , a chocolate Thai , and an old afghani over the past 10 years or so

they are pretty consistent but there are some variations to be found…

hope this helps

now have some coffee

View attachment 18973172
helped me.....

OleReynard

are those genuine bshw seeds?….

i have a lot of what I called big sandy holy weed which are different than the original from my understanding….

mine started with some seeds I got from a dude at the Cabana called Danbo…he sent some bshw and some sage seeds…..

I had better luck with the sage and they were open pollinated with some other males throughi the years I grew them..

theynhave been pollinated with some Mexican , South American , a chocolate Thai , and an old afghani over the past 10 years or so

they are pretty consistent but there are some variations to be found…

hope this helps

now have some coffee

View attachment 18973172
These came from NDN the gifts I've gotten from him are right on

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Checked the trichomes on my Bruce Banner....Just short of 10 weeks and she is ripe. Will pull her in a day or so. I have trimming on some Chem 91right now. Almost noon and just now getting the scissors our. The Triange Kush x Gold Digger is still a few days out.

Here is Bruce

IMG_20240314_105200199.jpg

IMG_20240314_105235579.jpg

BrassNwood

Veteran
beautiful plant Pute…I know you can’t smell so just make something up on the fragrance

yesterdays sweethearts are now todays grammas…😘

View attachment 18973255
1710438907530.png

I was a little too tall could've used a few pounds
Tight pants points hardly renown
She was a black haired beauty with big dark eyes
And points all her own sitting way up high
Way up firm and high
Out past the cornfields where the woods got heavy
Out in the back seat of my '60 Chevy
Workin' on mysteries without any clues
Workin' on our night moves
Trying' to make some front page drive-in news
Practicing our night moves in the summertime, oh
In the sweet summertime
We weren't in love oh no far from it
We weren't searching for some pie in the sky summit
We were just young and restless and bored
Living by the sword
And we'd steal away every chance we could
To the backroom, the alley, the trusty woods
I used her she used me but neither one cared
We were getting our share
Practicing on our night moves
Trying to lose the awkward teenage blues
Workin' on out night moves
Oh I wonder
Hey we felt the lightning yeah
And we waited on the thunder
Waited on the thunder
I woke last night to the sound of thunder
How far off I sat and wondered
Started humming a song from nineteen sixty-two
Ain't it funny how the night moves
When you just don't seem to have as much to lose
Strange how the night moves
With autumn closing in
night moves
(Night moves) oh
(Night moves) I remember
(Night moves) sure do remember those night moves
(Night moves) ain't it funny how you remember (oh oh)
(Night moves) funny how you remember the night moves
(Night moves) I remember, I remember, I remember, I remember (night moves) whoa, whoa
(Night moves) It's work
(Night moves) working and practicing
(Night moves) working and practicing oh, on the night moves
(Night moves) night moves
(Night moves) I remember
(Night moves) I sure remember
(Night moves) lord I remember, lord I remember
(Night moves) lord I remember oh yeah yeah
I remember, I remember

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
when I think about all the genetics that this rag tag band of ganja lovers holds , I am simply amazed!

I swear , we could start an elite seed company , the Old Fart Seeds , Rare Old School Genetics…….or something like that

of course we would probably fail miserably financially because we would give away to many freebies!…hahahahaha!

colder than all git out around here , and windy!…

I checked in on Irene who happens to still be boat shopping and she agrees about the cold….

IMG_8467.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts