What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

CharlesU Farley

It’s pretty thick In there
Would take too long to explain and bore you to death, but my plants are so very used to exceedingly crowded conditions. I started 30 plus years ago in a 2x5 closet, these are probably at a bastardized version of F10, and have always had massive amounts of light and air circulation. These tents are in a unheated basement.

I'm a firm believer that competition is good with cannabis plants and these are very used to that environment. The current temperature in that tent is 45° F and the relative humidity is 75%. The only time I have insurmountable problems with PM or botrytis is with a late summer harvest, so I've learned to plan my cloning/seedling time appropriately.

Sorry for the wall of words.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
lol, I don't go for anything else

I am still holding out for a virgin albino widow….

IMG_8463.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Would take too long to explain and bore you to death, but my plants are so very used to exceedingly crowded conditions. I started 30 plus years ago in a 2x5 closet, these are probably at a bastardized version of F10, and have always had massive amounts of light and air circulation. These tents are in a unheated basement.

I'm a firm believer that competition is good with cannabis plants and these are very used to that environment. The current temperature in that tent is 45° F and the relative humidity is 75%. The only time I have insurmountable problems with PM or botrytis is with a late summer harvest, so I've learned to plan my cloning/seedling time appropriately.

we love words Charles so you are cool..🤩🍺🤩

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

My tents are always crowded out. I’ve never managed to try that 1 plant in a tent thing and I’m always finding room for orphans. I’m running about the same temp and humidity as you.
‘I’m never bored with your words Charles and will be following your grow. Do you have a garden page? If not, keep posting them so we can peek in ✌️

CharlesU Farley

My tents are always crowded out. I’ve never managed to try that 1 plant in a tent thing and I’m always finding room for orphans. I’m running about the same temp and humidity as you.
‘I’m never bored with your words Charles and will be following your grow. Do you have a garden page? If not, keep posting them so we can peek in ✌️
I haven't updated the journal portion of my website recently, been spending too much time in the Wayback Machine on FB. But I've documented the current grow from seedling stage, just got to get it up on the website. 😫 Just flipped them on March 1st, so will occasionally throw up a pic on this thread. Just don't want ya'll to think I'm pimping/whoring what I'm doing, That's one thing I love about this thread, looks like a lot of people here already know what they're doing and have been doing at a very long time.

I know I'm a rarity but I get sick of seeing people who post nothing other than beautiful bud shots. I'm going to post a separate thread here sometime in the next couple of days challenging people to post pics of their fuckups.

I've got some real winners to show. 🤪

Sun&Soil

Good morning old farts and fartesses!

Rainy here starting at 42F and predicted to reach 50F.

Gym this morning and then off to my pain clinic appointment to discuss options since the nerve blocks to prove Radio Frequency Ablation didn't work.

Looks like it is vet day for Melissa, our 16 year old grimalkin and house manager.

View attachment 18971759 View attachment 18971760
She is adorable!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I haven't updated the journal portion of my website recently, been spending too much time in the Wayback Machine on FB. But I've documented the current grow from seedling stage, just got to get it up on the website. 😫 Just flipped them on March 1st, so will occasionally throw up a pic on this thread. Just don't want ya'll to think I'm pimping/whoring what I'm doing, That's one thing I love about this thread, looks like a lot of people here already know what they're doing and have been doing at a very long time.

I know I'm a rarity but I get sick of seeing people who post nothing other than beautiful bud shots. I'm going to post a separate thread here sometime in the next couple of days challenging people to post pics of their fuckups.

I've got some real winners to show. 🤪
Well I gotta say I love beautiful bud shots but I just assume see what folks got going on in their garden both good and bad. It’s much harder to post an ugly bud than a beautiful one so most folks don’t post them. I too prefer not seeing only beautiful bud shots with no text waiting for WOWs. 😂
There is not a lot of bragging that goes on here. Of course we are proud of or grow sometimes and do show and tells and I’m excited to see the update on all the grows. You get use to seeing them and want to see them finish out. Plus I feel that the folks on this thread were the ones that helped me learn what I know and have continued to help me along the way and we all want to see everyone’s grows succeed.
‘looking forward to those winners 😂

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She is adorable!
Like!

Thanks, her mother was feral and was run over by a car. Only her and two brothers were still alive when they were discovered, she barely, after which she was bottle raised by friends and ended up the runt of the litter at about half her two brother's size.

She is mostly a one-person cat and for some reason glued herself to me the first time we met, climbing me and ridding around on my shoulder while I taught a dry sieve class, and then loading herself in my car the next time I visited.

She will occasionally bless Grayfox, who shares feeding and cat box duties, with some attention and affection, but is mostly in my lap, or in front of my keyboard. I'm the one she begs from at the table, and she greets me at the door like a dog when I come home.

Melissa helping.jpg

Janborrego

Like!

Thanks, her mother was feral and was run over by a car. Only her and two brothers were still alive when they were discovered, she barely, after which she was bottle raised by friends and ended up the runt of the litter at about half her two brother's size.

She is mostly a one-person cat and for some reason glued herself to me the first time we met, climbing me and ridding around on my shoulder while I taught a dry sieve class, and then loading herself in my car the next time I visited.

She will occasionally bless Grayfox, who shares feeding and cat box duties, with some attention and affection, but is mostly in my lap, or in front of my keyboard. I'm the one she begs from at the table, and she greets me at the door like a dog when I come home.

View attachment 18971907
She is pretty