What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning folks. I’m actually going to church this morning. It’s my MIL birthday so after church we are taking her to lunch at her favorite seafood place. Cloudy and rainy here with wind. They say that things will dry out soon and warm up too so I’m ready for all that.
still miss the like button but liking and laughing at all your posts 😊🥰
Wish we all lived in the same town.
I would "like " that
( nuk nuk😊)

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
screw that☝️☝️
I just set my clock a half hour ahead and keep it that all year.
I like to be consistent.
Consistency is exactly why I reset all clocks. I get up at a certain time, have coffee and eat breakfast at a certain time and then the lights come on......If I didn't reset the clocks it would screw up my schedule.

iu

ost

S&S: I can grow coconuts and mangoes. By the fargin ton. I have cocoplums and acai and

I have planted:

Macadamia nut bush/tree
Pecan tree
Cashew nut
Orange
Lemon
Lime
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The only two remaining are macadamia skeleton with 10 leaves on it, the pecan tree currently with no leaves on it and is five feet tall after 20 years.

I gave away my rototiller after my failed veggie garden debacle. NOTHING grew unless stunted. Turns out my land is saturated with nematodes.

So I built a raised bed with bagged soil. Animals ate absolutely everything including roots.

So I put chicken wire over my raised garden. Peh. Meh. Sumbody chewed through the wood to get to my plants.
nature has a way,and humans are supposed to be smart !

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Same here. ^^^^^

Checked the trichomes on TK/GD and Bruce Banner today.....9 weeks tomorrow. Getting close.... thinking another week should do it.....damn the vacation was nice but i have a shitload of trimming coming up.

Getting ready for a fishing trip coming up soon. MySIL and I are headed to Cabela's soon. Also having lunch with an old Trout Unlimited friend from years gone by. Should be interesting.....I see another year of fun in the sun coming.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You do Schutzhund/IPO?
No, we just like German Shepherds and are on number seven for me and eight for Grayfox. We just train them to mind and be good citizens as a hobby, but they make us look like dog training geniuses in the park when compared to their playmates, because they are so easy to train.

We've been told by a spectator that they wishes their kids minded as well as our G Shepherds and I told them that I wish ours did too.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking of Planet Ganja, a Graywolf follower recently sent me this picture of the last Terpenator built by WolfWurx, a Mk IVC SN0000013, named Medizin Maker and sold to Medizen in Las Vegas.

Medizin did good and greatly expanded their operation, placing Medizin Maker in a glass case as a museum piece at Planet 13 in Las Vegas.

20160510_104024.jpg
Medizin Maker in museum.jpg

CharlesU Farley

No, we just like German Shepherds and are on number seven for me and eight for Grayfox. We just train them to mind and be good citizens as a hobby, but they make us look like dog training geniuses in the park when compared to their playmates, because they are so easy to train.

We've been told by a spectator that they wishes their kids minded as well as our G Shepherds and I told them that I wish ours did too.

Here's my girl, got super lucky finding her breeder, about 90% of her pedigree are ScH III. I had thoughts of getting into it since I just retired about the time I got her, but then COVID hit. Kind of hard to socialize and train for ScH when you're under quarantine. :confused:

1000006437.jpg

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love Shepherds as well, have had a couple of them in the past. Hair can be a problem. ;)

Here's my girl, got super lucky finding her breeder, about 90% of her pedigree are ScH III. I had thoughts of getting into it since I just retired about the time I got her, but then COVID hit. Kind of hard to socialize and train for ScH when you're under quarantine. :confused:

View attachment 18971413
Pretty pup! Dobies are another nice breed!