What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
well said Big…..days of old are what I lived for….nothing like and never will be again…..I have been in a slump since legalization…. hard to find humor in most till a pack is down …..and without my kids to keep me grounded…..life is a bore……
ganj on…. View attachment 18971196

we are living in the Last Days my Brother and I will take a last stand with my family …

that is a lovely flower , what flavor is it?….looks sort of like TrainWreck?

OleReynard

that particular strandivar of corn is the Bloody Butcher variety…

Bloody Butcher corn holds a special place in American agricultural history. It has been cultivated for centuries, particularly in the Appalachian region, where it was a staple crop for many farming families. it was used for corn meal, animal feed, and even whiskey. This heirloom variety represents the agricultural traditions and self-sufficiency of early settlers, who relied on its bountiful harvests to sustain their communities.

By the early 1900’s, Corn became increasingly commercially grown and farmed, and many heirloom varieties of the crop decreased or even disappeared. Bloody butcher was one of the few heirloom varieties that survived. Today, many small-scale farmers and enthusiasts have championed its cultivation and preservation, recognizing its unique characteristics and the value of maintaining biodiversity in our food systems.

View attachment 18971282
Mikey likey

Green corn Amish name for weed

CharlesU Farley

so I been thinking about the cannabis community in general and those of us in this ragtag group who have been lovers of the sacred herb for many years….

like I smoked my first joint in 1964 and now here we are

many of us spent a lot of our lives ducking and hiding and more than one of us have a felony for all our efforts , even though we did nothing wrong by growing and consuming cannabis , indeed , we were right all along and they were wrong…

don’t hold your breath waiting for an apology or an expungement of your felony , they will hold that over our heads until we die , paying one’s debt to society is an evil dastardly lie

i said that to say this , because of my choices to grow and share cannabis with like minded folks , my socializing was very limited , I spent the majority of my time tending and guarding my crops from rippers and the man….

the majority of my socializing was done with the online cannabis community , in secret ..lol

and that is why I am still here , I have know some of the folks here for about 20 years or so and a few of us have been through thick and thin , we have sat down together and shared the herb , shared genetics , and shared our lives…

i do not want to repack my cyber life and move , again , I can tell you some stories about moving , i promise you they are upsetting , I would rather stay put and hang out with my canna family….

sounds like I need to get a life ya say…….

well I gots News for you and anyone else , because it was people like me and many others here who went to jail for what we believed in , we protested , we were rebels with a cause and paved the way for the freedoms that we enjoy today , consuming and growing our favorite herb without fear of jail and we will continue the fight until we win the war against cannabis….

young people will never understand what it was like to sneek around to have a toke and put up with all the harassment and negativity from our families , our schools , and our society

and now here we are today

i don’t want to declare victory just quite yet , but we are getting close to having cannabis rescheduled and treated like a herb instead of a dangerous drug

when that day comes , there will be one helluva celebration from sea to shining sea!

cannnabis Protecto!….

View attachment 18971157

View attachment 18971156
(y)

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
IMG_7106.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
thanks…was seed gifted by Loran ..a Chem Dawg Blueberry haze ….organic south Sierra soils.. expected variety within, but all phenos were worthy….group shot… far left CD pheno….
ganj on….
View attachment 18971299

fvcking AAA+ Brother!…what a lovely sight!…

forgive me , but didn’t Loran pass away?

we have about a dozen of his strains in the fridge , maybe I need to look and see if he sent me any Chem crosses….

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I love all you fvckers !…..

( maybe it’s just the new brand of coffee we bought the other day..this stuff is rocket fuel! )

View attachment 18971302
The High Chew I just harvested is the same color as her nighty....

1710081506621.png

Indica Dominant Hybrid Strain
Indica Dominant Hybrid - 70% Indica / 30% Sativa​

THC: 17% - 18%​

Hi-Chew, also known as “High Chew,” is an indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa) created through crossing the delicious Old Time Indiana Bubble Gum X MAC 1 strains. Famous for its delicious flavor, this bud offers a unique combination of energizing cerebral and soothing physical effects. Like its namesake candy, Hi-Chew packs a sweet and sugary bubblegum candy flavor with a surprisingly spicy fruity exhale. The aroma follows the same profile, although it does have a notable hint of flowery herbal tea to it, too. The Hi-Chew high will wash over you slowly, beginning in the head before taking on the body. You'll feel a rush of cerebral euphoria fill your brain, easing away racing thoughts or negative moods and replacing them with happy nothingness. A sense of physical calm comes next, wrapping you up in a blanket of relaxation that has you feeling pretty locked to the couch and sedated. With these effects and its moderately high 17-18% average THC level, Hi-Chew is often chosen to treat conditions including chronic stress or PTSD, insomnia or nightmares, depression or mood swings and chronic pain. This bud has dense and conical forest green nugs with thick, furry orange hairs and tiny, milky white trichomes.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
The High Chew I just harvested is the same color as her nighty....

View attachment 18971306

Indica Dominant Hybrid Strain
Indica Dominant Hybrid - 70% Indica / 30% Sativa​

THC: 17% - 18%​

Hi-Chew, also known as “High Chew,” is an indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa) created through crossing the delicious Old Time Indiana Bubble Gum X MAC 1 strains. Famous for its delicious flavor, this bud offers a unique combination of energizing cerebral and soothing physical effects. Like its namesake candy, Hi-Chew packs a sweet and sugary bubblegum candy flavor with a surprisingly spicy fruity exhale. The aroma follows the same profile, although it does have a notable hint of flowery herbal tea to it, too. The Hi-Chew high will wash over you slowly, beginning in the head before taking on the body. You'll feel a rush of cerebral euphoria fill your brain, easing away racing thoughts or negative moods and replacing them with happy nothingness. A sense of physical calm comes next, wrapping you up in a blanket of relaxation that has you feeling pretty locked to the couch and sedated. With these effects and its moderately high 17-18% average THC level, Hi-Chew is often chosen to treat conditions including chronic stress or PTSD, insomnia or nightmares, depression or mood swings and chronic pain. This bud has dense and conical forest green nugs with thick, furry orange hairs and tiny, milky white trichomes.

she is a definitely a looker!..

any noticeable fragrance?…..

I woke up and thought today was Monday and I was stressing about finishing up some plumbing work for my friend…..mainly cause I woke up with a fecking headache and don’t feel like assembling anything PEX….

but alas , it is Sunday!..

yes
Sunday!
Sunday!
Sunday!

Thrills!….Spills!…the Wall of Death!..

IMG_4923.jpeg

IMG_3305.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
she is a definitely a looker!..

any noticeable fragrance?…..

I woke up and thought today was Monday and I was stressing about finishing up some plumbing work for my friend…..mainly cause I woke up with a fecking headache and don’t feel like assembling anything PEX….

but alas , it is Sunday!..

yes
Sunday!
Sunday!
Sunday!

Thrills!….Spills!…the Wall of Death!..

View attachment 18971314

View attachment 18971315

Smells like bubble gum that a skunk chewed

jokerman

Premium user
ZGood morning

like like like x 10 more likes and a whole lotta love love love love love

lemme see , I gotta say something about pot now so that I will comply with the algorithms..

I grow pot
i have grown pot
i will grow pot

see photos but no likes please , maybe a thumbs up , make it close to my arse please….

View attachment 18971271

View attachment 18971272
View attachment 18971274
and that is the naked truth!…

View attachment 18971273

and sometimes I grow corn…

View attachment 18971275
damm

Latest posts

Latest posts