What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
Step outside the Ol' Farts Club and wander over to the
Grow Diaries Forum. Check out some grows and ask questions or make a comment on what you see.

There are History threads out there too. You'll recognize some folks in the thread below.
The DEFINITIVE OG Kush History
(*snirk snork*) I am an ancient kindergartener in a roomful of professors discussing quantum theory.

And you think I have the IQ to walk in and learn about lepton numbers and baryon numbers?

Nah. I just wanna talk to them when they get the hell off work. They are a neato gang... if you can get them out of the talk about nanners. WTF are nanners anyway?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Sunday morning finely aged and accomplished rectal honkers and silent but deadly gentle honkettes! Let the miasmic symphony begin!

Rainy today, starting at 42F and predicted to reach 51F.
427887328_368341946127774_4586358316188250592_n.jpg

Unca Walt

420club
Morning Folks
I am still new in forums.
I might not fully understand what it takes to run a forum.
I watched youtube grow channels and after a while how many times can you discuss pot sizes ,
light schedules.organic synthetics.By us losing the connections we have made with each other makes it like watching youtube with little or no connections..
How else would I know if Polka night would even be wanted and on our list of things to do.
Good point ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

buzzmobile

Veteran
WTF are nanners anyway?
From the Great Googly Moogly

What are nanners on weed?

What Causes Bananas (“Nanners”) on Cannabis Buds? | Fast Buds

What Are Bananas (“Nanners”)? As you may know, female cannabis produce buds while male cannabis plants produce pollen sacs. Bananas or “nanners” (however you want to call them) are basically the inner side of the male cannabis flower or stamen (aka pollen sac).Apr 3, 2023

Unca Walt

420club
See, I would make a sad face here…
‘we are cannabis related. We should all add a cannabis tip to our post page so when we make a post that’s not cannabis related, it still is.
I think you can add it to you post automatically like bubba does…

Some cannabis plants grown in soil love it when the pots dry out a little between watering/feeding… 🙃

hope y’all have a sweet day. Gonna go check the flowers. 🥰
Be dang difficult for me to add a cannabis tip: I cannot buy any, and I cannot grow any.

AH! I can tell you what doesn't work: Growing weed in Unca Walt's perview. Even saying my name loudly in your greenhouse is dangerous to plants.

Unca Walt

420club
I hope so, but I wouldn’t bet on it. I doubt if he will return but I sure would like to see him as we got along very well. That’s the problem with some sites. When you leave them, you leave friends that you’ve had for many many years.there’s a handful of folks on here that I go back probably 20 years with. I know it’s inevitable but I don’t want to lose touch with the people that I came up with or the new friends like yourself.
There It Is.

I know a bunch of people here... I know of their families, their personal histories, their ways of thinking.

I do not know (nor care anymore in the slightest) how to grow ganja.

I would miss gumping with them daily.

Unca Walt

420club
Sorry to have upset 😡 anyone with the recent changes - in time we will find some sort of workaround to help appease those who feel hard done by -due to the removal of the like feature on this part of the site - I wasn't keen on it going either - and knew that it would not be such a popular move for some members - but understand now why it had to be done at this time - after chatting with the other admins/mods that introduced it last night -
Putting on my old hat, I have a solution.

You mentioned the bump in the road is:

change = costs.

Charge the Old Farts a yearly fee. I am perfectly willing to send a check.

Unca Walt

420club
Yup - we are looking to get hold of a Xenforo software coder - so we can tailor make some new way of showing praise for a post - and possibly with a brief personal message attached to it - like we used to have on one of the VBulletin incantations of ICMAG from the past - if that's at all possible - would be really nice -
Out-fargin-standing.

Unca Walt

420club
I wonder if a rattlesnake can catch rides in the bush balls
Nah. They are really very light -- it's how they spread their seeds.

I have seen them packed up against a house; they have to be picked up one at a time. And then what do you do with the one (of a thousand) that you picked up?

Tumbleweeds are a novelty for many, a foul curse for some.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning folks. I’m actually going to church this morning. It’s my MIL birthday so after church we are taking her to lunch at her favorite seafood place. Cloudy and rainy here with wind. They say that things will dry out soon and warm up too so I’m ready for all that.
still miss the like button but liking and laughing at all your posts 😊🥰

Latest posts

Latest posts