What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
good morning peoples...seems like there's a lot of friction here this morning...I sure hope all this strife can be worked out...what a shame about dogster...

buzzmobile

Veteran
yes, it is 2024, age of micro transactions, and small fees for everything over the basic. there are 3 ways to make this, either you add it to the php code, or you get add on installed, or the last one we had to use for now, turn it off for a node at all, because the previously mentioned 2 are not free, neither easy to do with a licensed platform.
It's as easy as changing a tire on a moving car.
Quit whining about the Likes and let the IT folks work in peace.
1709996665339.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
The only cannabis sites I haven't been banned on are IC and Mr Nice. Most of the time, what I say is not popular with those who think they know everything , and unfortunately, I'm not as gentle and tactful as Uncle Ben.

But the way I look at it, I'm playing on a playground that has been built and maintained by somebody else, and there's absolutely no expense for me to take part, and I get to have all the fun on the playground... as long as I follow the rules.

Eventually, I know the same thing will happen here... some asshat will post something about Northern Lights # 7.659, Authentic Genetics, or drone on about what the good old days were like in cannabis discussion areas of the Internet and how OG started it all... before I linguistically eviscerate them and get banned.

But until then, I'm going to have fun playing on the playground, try to teach all the new kids you don't have to spend an arm and a leg and be a rocket scientist to grow outstanding cannabis, and have a little fun.

Btw, I could care less about the Like button, I don't care if y'all like me or not. :p

hello Charles , not sure if we have run across each others path at some of the other places , but yeah , running a forum website aint easy

the best free speech site that I belong to is a Gold and Silver Forum….free speech , nobody gets censored , nobody gets banned

why?

the Members are adults and know how to deal with life so they are left alone..and they know the Rules , although there aren’t very many rules there

less government is what we need eh

i respect ICMAG and wish it the Best , good bad and ugly , the more cannabis forums the world has the better!

so yeah , I am like you in that I enjoy the Playground , I will follow the rules , I will pay my dues and hope I don’t get censored or banned cause I am old now and really don’t give a schitt about a lot of things at this stage of my life….

have some coffee ya bastaige!…

IMG_8366.jpeg

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
plus myself, i like to read your stories here, i also use the emoticons to give reactions, and by reflex i am still looking for it, when i read a good one.

CharlesU Farley

hello Charles , not sure if we have run across each others path at some of the other places , but yeah , running a forum website aint easy

the best free speech site that I belong to is a Gold and Silver Forum….free speech , nobody gets censored , nobody gets banned

why?

the Members are adults and know how to deal with life so they are left alone..and they know the Rules , although there aren’t very many rules there

less government is what we need eh

i respect ICMAG and wish it the Best , good bad and ugly , the more cannabis forums the world has the better!

so yeah , I am like you in that I enjoy the Playground , I will follow the rules , I will pay my dues and hope I don’t get censored or banned cause I am old now and really don’t give a schitt about a lot of things at this stage of my life….

have some coffee ya bastaige!…

View attachment 18970906
(y)

Back in the day, it would have been <vbseg>

To give you an idea of my ancient perspective, this is a cut and paste from my website:

Overgrow.com was getting a lot of hype but the thought of using a centralized, God forbid, moderated forum was repugnant to me. Usenet was de-centralized, un-moderated and totally open, so you could post whatever the fuck you wanted and no one could "flag" it or take it down. The Web forums offered flashy, blinky GIF's of cute little emoticons where the "moderators" decided what got posted and what didn't. I declined to participate in that environment.

I recognized many a nym-shifting POS by their writing style from adpc, who did nothing but repost info readily available on Usenet to impress everyone with "their" knowledge and gain Karma points. How pathetic. They would never give attribution where the info came from, cut 'n paste gurus from the AOL crowd really impressed the Overgrow newbies.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Like Big, I am old and don't care about badges, post count or who likes me. I used the like as a reference point.

I ain't going anywhere..... tomorrow this issue will be like a fart in the wind.

jokerman

Premium user
The only cannabis sites I haven't been banned on are IC and Mr Nice. Most of the time, what I say is not popular with those who think they know everything , and unfortunately, I'm not as gentle and tactful as Uncle Ben.

But the way I look at it, I'm playing on a playground that has been built and maintained by somebody else, and there's absolutely no expense for me to take part, and I get to have all the fun on the playground... as long as I follow the rules.

Eventually, I know the same thing will happen here... some asshat will post something about Northern Lights # 7.659, Authentic Genetics, or drone on about what the good old days were like in cannabis discussion areas of the Internet and how OG started it all... before I linguistically eviscerate them and get banned.

But until then, I'm going to have fun playing on the playground, try to teach all the new kids you don't have to spend an arm and a leg and be a rocket scientist to grow outstanding cannabis, and have a little fun.

Btw, I could care less about the Like button, I don't care if y'all like me or not. 😊☝️😊

jokerman

Premium user
Like Big, I am old and don't care about badges, post count or who likes me. I used the like as a reference point.

I ain't going anywhere..... tomorrow this issue will be like a fart in the wind.
You only say that because you were never a crossing guard at school and the effort it took to get a badge for it.
I helped countless kids cross the street and lost only one.
One fell down but not my fault.
Once you get the badge ,everything changes😊

Latest posts

Latest posts