What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I can take a hint.
We need to find a new place imo.
See, I would make a sad face here…
‘we are cannabis related. We should all add a cannabis tip to our post page so when we make a post that’s not cannabis related, it still is.
I think you can add it to you post automatically like bubba does…

Some cannabis plants grown in soil love it when the pots dry out a little between watering/feeding… 🙃

hope y’all have a sweet day. Gonna go check the flowers. 🥰

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I started a new tnred at the new place where we are welcome.
No need causing a ruckjs where we aint wanted.

Threads started lets go............ban coming in 3,2,1.......

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Sad to see. I really liked it here. I am here to smoke dope, tell jokes and socialize.....TAKE THE LIKE COUNT AWAY BUT LEAVE THE BUTTON.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I started a new tnred at the new place where we are welcome.
No need causing a ruckjs where we aint wanted.

Threads started lets go............ban coming in 3,2,1.......

awww schitt Bro ……I wish you fair winds and calm seas Brother , I will be like Tom Joad

IMG_8438.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
and some are ignoring all my posts here unfortunatly...
I’m reading them, seems like a crazy rule. It’s not like cannabis talk is not allowed here or that BS is not allowed in the so called Cannabis threads. I have a garden page that is cannabis related that everyone is welcome to use to get our likes back. I will be glad to dedicated it to get around this silliness

Last edited:

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
if that option was already available to exclude the score only, we would ve done that, the buttons will be back as soon as possible.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I’m reading them, seems like a crazy rule. It’s not like cannabis talk is not allowed here or that BS is not allowed in the cannabis threads. I the so called Cannabis threads. I have a garden page that is cannabis related that everyone is welcome to use to get our likes back. I will be glad to dedicated it to get around this sillines

CharlesU Farley

i cannot speak for the others but I don’t really care about any status or whatever , we are what we are and most of us old farts ain’t gonna change

i like it here , more freedom of speech that 99% of the other pot sites where insecure and power tripping mother truckers are at the controls and Micro manage every post
The only cannabis sites I haven't been banned on are IC and Mr Nice. Most of the time, what I say is not popular with those who think they know everything , and unfortunately, I'm not as gentle and tactful as Uncle Ben.

But the way I look at it, I'm playing on a playground that has been built and maintained by somebody else, and there's absolutely no expense for me to take part, and I get to have all the fun on the playground... as long as I follow the rules.

Eventually, I know the same thing will happen here... some asshat will post something about Northern Lights # 7.659, Authentic Genetics, or drone on about what the good old days were like in cannabis discussion areas of the Internet and how OG started it all... before I linguistically eviscerate them and get banned.

But until then, I'm going to have fun playing on the playground, try to teach all the new kids you don't have to spend an arm and a leg and be a rocket scientist to grow outstanding cannabis, and have a little fun.

Btw, I could care less about the Like button, I don't care if y'all like me or not. :p

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if that option was already available to exclude the score only, we would ve done that, the buttons will be back as soon as possible.
Any insight that you could share on the probable timeframe?

Latest posts

Latest posts