What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
odds are very slim on dog…he is hardcore mothertrucker , one always knows where they stand with the Dog…..

we go back a long way and I have always loved that dude and his ways , he is an excellent ganja farmer and has some very elite genetics , old school stuff..

we have each others email and I know where to find him , i will probably go ove to his new digs and give him a big shout out
Tell him I miss him when you find him… even if he’s a hrdcoremotherfucker 🙃

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Sorry to have upset 😡 anyone with the recent changes - in time we will find some sort of workaround to help appease those who feel hard done by -due to the removal of the like feature on this part of the site - I wasn't keen on it going either - and knew that it would not be such a popular move for some members - but understand now why it had to be done at this time - after chatting with the other admins/mods that introduced it last night -

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Sorry to have upset 😡 anyone with the recent changes - in time we will find some sort of workaround to help appease those who feel hard done by -due to the removal of the like feature on this part of the site - I wasn't keen on it going either - and knew that it would not be such a popular move for some members - but understand now why it had to be done at this time - after chatting with the other admins/mods that introduced it last night -

don’t be sorry , just send us some gold and silver and it’s all good….🤡🤡🤡

but yeah , ya all might look at this and come to the conclusion that ICMAG may be going through some growing pains , no?…

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shatterday.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
don’t be sorry , just send us some gold and silver and it’s all good….🤡🤡🤡

but yeah , ya all might look at this and come to the conclusion that ICMAG may be going through some growing pains , no?…
Yup - we are looking to get hold of a Xenforo software coder - so we can tailor make some new way of showing praise for a post - and possibly with a brief personal message attached to it - like we used to have on one of the VBulletin incantations of ICMAG from the past - if that's at all possible - would be really nice -

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Have another TK/LB I just flipped a few days ago. That girl is the fastest growing plant I have ever seen. I flipped her at 10 inches....she is already taller than me!

oldfogey8

lest we forget , lol , here is what brought us All together , this is the glue that holds us all together , the love of this plant…

just about everything else is just entertainment

some Mexican weed , close to Durango that came my way a long time ago , some South American and Thai……mixed in a little afghani along the way and we have Big Sandy Holyweed

View attachment 18970881 View attachment 18970882 View attachment 18970883 View attachment 18970884 View attachment 18970885 View attachment 18970886 View attachment 18970887
Like(😁)

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
something for the younger crowd to ponder…………..

When we have more years behind us than ahead of us...

It will make us think about life differently.

Old Uncle Ben

WOW -- I had a Key Lime tree like that: More fruit than leaves. Fargin citrus greening got it.

Sucks. We have quite a few quarantined counties in Texas. Citrus isn't what it used to be. Not that I'm the market but you can't find but a couple of varieties at nurseries and big box stores. I'm eating a sweet lemon now, or juicing it for beverages - Pomona lemon, hardy to 16F too. Was another graft I did on my key lime tree which probably holds about 100 varieties of oranges, limes, lemons, you name it.

One of my friends enjoying citrus in bloom.

Bee#6.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts