What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
boy oh boy are we all having fun or what!….

IMG_8437.jpeg

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
I was young yesterday, now I’m old at 53 and still here kicking up a mess.
Wish you all the best success in all endeavours!

Alway remain in perfect harmony!

Azad

Sun&Soil

Likes help me keep my place like a a bookmark while catching up.

20240308_174919.jpg

20240308_185039.jpg

20240308_192404.jpg

I had a very productive day down in the dungeon:

4:30AM-took the Swiss Army saw to the Durban Thai x C99

Evening-cleaned and got my bed ready for the Grimm Mintz

20240308_192415.jpg

Checked in on the feeding machine. All is healthy and productive and I had a hatch about a week ago.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Gosh darn it I reach for like and all I get is my pecker in my hand.......like like like like ....farting in public ....ooops

Last edited:

oldfogey8

Likes help me keep my place like a a bookmark while catching up.

View attachment 18970729

View attachment 18970731

View attachment 18970733

I had a very productive day down in the dungeon:

4:30AM-took the Swiss Army saw to the Durban Thai x C99

Evening-cleaned and got my bed ready for the Grimm Mintz

View attachment 18970738

Checked in on the feeding machine. All is healthy and productive and I had a hatch about a week ago.
That is certainly a pretty sativa.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Gosh darn it I reach for like and all I get is my pecker in my hand.......like like like like ....farting in public ....ooops
If you wanna talk about farts, I must’ve passed 500 gallons of gas after the anesthesia. I was farting while I was puking all day. I feel less miserable right now but I know that’ll change in the morning. Mornings are always hard for me. I appreciate all the kind words you folks have sent me.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Wow, the lack of likes sure slowed this place down......must be self gratification .....when your are done chocking the monkey we will still be here.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
If you wanna talk about farts, I must’ve passed 500 gallons of gas after the anesthesia. I was farting while I was puking all day. I feel less miserable right now but I know that’ll change in the morning. Mornings are always hard for me. I appreciate all the kind words you folks have sent me.
I don't mean to fart but if I bend over .....boom.....when I fart in public not it's funny not embarrassing....old men have privileges

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Whew....i though you were gonna report me and Poof all my posts will be gone......again.....like a fart in the wind.......

Sun&Soil

20240308_192116.jpg

Thirteen on/eleven off, went from red to blue light, added a fresh layer of castings. I will keep a Keen eye on the sativa looking for any signs that she finds the changes stressful. I have a feeling she will benefit and speed up some. A nanner or two won't ruin it for me, but I'd prefer none.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Likes all around to all you fargs and fargesses.....good night to all you pronouns......may your noun's hang low and your high beems shine down the road.....

Unca Walt

420club
I’ll bet you still have those pants Walt. And the leisure suit too…🤪
I had a pink leisure suit, and a powder blue one. Nehru suits were de rigueur too. But not for me. I was fit, weighed about 230 or so... Would look like a gorilla in a straitjacket.

1709974500867.png

Latest posts

Latest posts