What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Well, I screwed up that last post. I’ve done nothing other than take care of the powdery mildew and feeding the girls after bringing them out I had to bring them back in. I bumped the fireplace twice carrying the plants in. I do have one plant that is looking phenomenal Because I topped it. I’ve got six in the tent alongside the one that I’m talking about that weren’t topped and they’re freaking trees. This is my truffle treat Plant.
IMG_2392.jpeg

Patwillie

Momma red tail hawk left me a right wing feather this mornin' in the yard right next to my yard chair .. purfect condition .

Crows had been harassing the couple and their nest for weeks now ... till I took out the leader of the murder two days ago ..

life huh ?

Thought I was at the Mud Puddle again when I opened this account an hour ago .. no LIKE button .. life huh

Unca Walt

420club
I just went into the tent to rearrange things and move the plants outside to spray them but I am completely exhausted and I just laid down again. My blood pressure is 113/67, which is quite low and that’s probably the reason why I don’t have any energy. I will make it outside later this afternoon and take care of the girls but for now they’re gonna suffer
Just got back here and saw this. Your BP is a double-sided thing:

Low is good to avoid strokes and the like.

Low sucks because you have to operate at 1/4 speed, and no more.

This may sound funny, but you kinda get used to the staggers. I can detect the onset before it is completely out of my control. So I stop, hold something solid for about 20 seconds... and I'm are good to go AT A SLOWER PACE.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have two doctors appointments coming up next week. One to x-ray my throat and the other for pain management for my back.....filling out the e-enrollment is a pain in the azz. I would almost rather do it once I get there. But then I realize I will have to go and check in a half hour earlier. Going to a new doctor is an experience to say the least.
Commiseration on the paperwork. I'm returning to the same pain clinic next week and the paperwork was as bad as the first time. As if there were no records from the first time..............................

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Commiseration on the paperwork. I'm returning to the same pain clinic next week and the paperwork was as bad as the first time. As if there were no records from the first time..............................
It is ridiculous. Taking pictures of my drivers license and ins card front and back. Loading on to my desk top and pasting it to the application and on and on..... What ever.....

Unca Walt

420club
Well, I screwed up that last post. I’ve done nothing other than take care of the powdery mildew and feeding the girls after bringing them out I had to bring them back in. I bumped the fireplace twice carrying the plants in. I do have one plant that is looking phenomenal Because I topped it. I’ve got six in the tent alongside the one that I’m talking about that weren’t topped and they’re freaking trees. This is my truffle treat Plant. View attachment 18970697
Well, hot damn, @Boo. Fuggin Iron Man no, strike that; closer to Wile. E. Coyote.

He looks left to a horizon that looks like @bigsur51 's place. He looks right to a horizon... yada. Takes a step.

ROARRR*DING*DING*DING*DING!!
Fargin train comes by and runs all over him. He gits up slowly, bent to fit across the railroad tracks by the wheels...

And next frame has him opening up a new ACME box...

oldfogey8

Unca Walt

420club
Just saw this back a ways...

How well I remember.

1709936464105.png

Note very carefully how they all have the characteristic of a small hotel: NO ballroom.

Trust me on this. And look carefully at the ballroom entrance...

Small wonder the guy on the right has his heel lifted up enough to be able to hold still with a grin grimace for just a second more.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Well, I screwed up that last post. I’ve done nothing other than take care of the powdery mildew and feeding the girls after bringing them out I had to bring them back in. I bumped the fireplace twice carrying the plants in. I do have one plant that is looking phenomenal Because I topped it. I’ve got six in the tent alongside the one that I’m talking about that weren’t topped and they’re freaking trees. This is my truffle treat Plant. View attachment 18970697
Beautiful plant boo. I hate to hear you running into the fireplace. Take care of yourself brother 💕

Janborrego

Premium user
Nice I would like it but they stole the button 👍👍

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Please get better, brother. From all of us Sounds like dudding which is brought on by a disease
I don’t believe it was a Dudding problem, but an additive that I added to the flowering cycle. The flowers look beautiful, but the problem was they did not have one Tricomb on six plants… I had a dudding problem more than 10 years ago, and not one of my plants shows the same signs…
Walt, I’m doing my level best to take care of myself but the Irish genetics my mother passed down were not good. Not much I can do other than write it out and see the proper doctors. My blood pressure earlier was really wonky and I’m pretty sure that’s why I’m falling into things. I was going to take the truck into town but I don’t want to tear it up or hurt somebody else

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I don’t believe it was a Dudding problem, but an additive that I added to the flowering cycle. The flowers look beautiful, but the problem was they did not have one Tricomb on six plants… I had a dudding problem more than 10 years ago, and not one of my plants shows the same signs…
Walt, I’m doing my level best to take care of myself but the Irish genetics my mother passed down were not good. Not much I can do other than write it out and see the proper doctors. My blood pressure earlier was really wonky and I’m pretty sure that’s why I’m falling into things. I was going to take the truck into town but I don’t want to tear it up or hurt somebody else
IMG_2466.gif

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Just saw this back a ways...

How well I remember.

View attachment 18970703

Note very carefully how they all have the characteristic of a small hotel: NO ballroom.

Trust me on this. And look carefully at the ballroom entrance...

Small wonder the guy on the right has his heel lifted up enough to be able to hold still with a grin grimace for just a second more.
I’ll bet you still have those pants Walt. And the leisure suit too…🤪

Latest posts

Latest posts