What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
It's done deliberately but not because something you guys did wrong. We cannot communicate yet about it but it's for something positive.

A tip was dropped in the following thread by Whipedmeat.

Won't comment no more about it. Lol

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
It's done deliberately but not because something you guys did wrong. We cannot communicate yet about it but it's for something positive.

Thanks for the info....any timeline on how long it will take to get if back.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

alright!

who doesn’t like a surprise , especially a positive surprise!

maybe we all will get prize!?….

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

Edit: it's temporary
Thats very nice of you to sooth the oldies we appreciate it.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning GW, nice lemons.
Good morning Pute!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Enjoy wood working/refinishing. Been building speakers since the 60's. Recent projects - refinished a big pecan desk for a friend and trimmed out my kitchen and dining room window sills in red oak to match the red oak cabinets, hutch, dining room suite, etc. Waterlox Original Sealer is my go to. It's a tung oil varnish, really pops the grain. Best I've used in 45 years. No sanding needed between coats. I knock down the raised nubs after the first coat with 220 grit though. No need for water app to raise the grain.

Ripped, sanded, did a round over on 1X8. Matching the radius on the window sill was fun! Didn't have to use caulk cause there wasn't any gaps. Damn proud of that.

View attachment 18970507

View attachment 18970508

Cures for weeks, gloss backs off to about 55%.

View attachment 18970516
Nice grain!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I have been pressing kief patties for give a way's. Taking a break and catching up here. Don't worry gang things will be fine. This is just temporary.

Been snowing here all day. Glad I have been busy in the basement.

kevinn

The like button is probably all my fault. I’ve got a shitty attitude away from me and everybody else on the old farts forum… I appreciate the thought you folks wanting to come give me a hand, but I live way down in the bowels way too far to drive down here… I think I’m going to stop taking my blood pressure medication because it’s dragging me down too much. What I have to do in a tent is quite complex having to drop all the plants and move everything around after I feed them and spray them I’ve grown lemon, Betty crusted with TK, and I don’t know that I will ever do it again. That damn plant has doubled in size once it hit the veg and it’s growing through the lights. I am putting an awful lot of hope and the truffle treats making it through flowering the way my plants used to look.
Rather than quitting your BP medicine why don't you just cut it in half.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Poppies have not popped and its been 5 weeks.
😣
I’m getting ready to grow poppies myself and I was under the impression and only took two weeks for them to sprout. I’ve got a book about growing poppies and I’m also talking about them with a friend here on the old farts forum… It’s been a long time since I’ve smoked poppies

oldfogey8

Poppies have not popped and its been 5 weeks.
😣

I’m getting ready to grow poppies myself and I was under the impression and only took two weeks for them to sprout. I’ve got a book about growing poppies and I’m also talking about them with a friend here on the old farts forum… It’s been a long time since I’ve smoked poppies
I read that they need to be stratified to properly sprout. I put a bunch in a damp paper towel, zip locked them up and put them in my fridge for about 2 weeks. A bunch had already cracked after the cold storage and a bunch broke the soil in about a week. I plan on having some pretty poppies in my garden this summer. They seem to like 24 hr light once they break the soil.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Do you really think putting them in the refrigerator for two weeks? Helps them germinate. I’ve read that they like cold nights and warm days and full sunlight but I don’t think I’m gonna be able to give them cold nights… I’ve emptied my tent and sprayed and fed all the plants. Now I have to get the gumption to drag them back in.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Looks like you are having a better day Boo. Glad to see you posting.

Just a little after 1 here and I am finally done with chores in the grow. Starting my last major run so I can cut back in the summer months. As age has crept up on me I can't do the summer chores outside and have a full grow going downstairs. Would actually like to shut the flower tent down for 3 months and just have mothers going in veg.......that never happens. Plus it takes to long to get going again.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I have two doctors appointments coming up next week. One to x-ray my throat and the other for pain management for my back.....filling out the e-enrollment is a pain in the azz. I would almost rather do it once I get there. But then I realize I will have to go and check in a half hour earlier. Going to a new doctor is an experience to say the least.

Latest posts

Latest posts