What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BubbasPlace

Yep, old uncle Ben is the man when it comes to nutrients. I’m trying to catch up on you guys posting and just takes forever to read all the posts since this morning. I’m feeling a whole lot better. I’m getting ready to make dinner now. It appears that I have Ivan for a pair of slippers, he’s always laying on my feet when I’m sitting in a chair and not more than a foot away from me When I’m in bed…he’s got a great future being my sidekick❤️
Glad you feel better. What happened to the"like" button?

Janborrego

I just went into the tent to rearrange things and move the plants outside to spray them but I am completely exhausted and I just laid down again. My blood pressure is 113/67, which is quite low and that’s probably the reason why I don’t have any energy. I will make it outside later this afternoon and take care of the girls but for now they’re gonna suffer
If I lived close enough I would help you out. I think we are far from each other.

OleReynard

I just went into the tent to rearrange things and move the plants outside to spray them but I am completely exhausted and I just laid down again. My blood pressure is 113/67, which is quite low and that’s probably the reason why I don’t have any energy. I will make it outside later this afternoon and take care of the girls but for now they’re gonna suffer
Wow Boo
I had to have my doc lower my BP dosage, I'd have to stop and lean again a tree.
Last times in I was good
Kidneys were stable
Sugar a tad high
Cholesterol all good

Thyroid a bit lazy though so I added another pill to my regiment

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
The like button is probably all my fault. I’ve got a shitty attitude away from me and everybody else on the old farts forum… I appreciate the thought you folks wanting to come give me a hand, but I live way down in the bowels way too far to drive down here… I think I’m going to stop taking my blood pressure medication because it’s dragging me down too much. What I have to do in a tent is quite complex having to drop all the plants and move everything around after I feed them and spray them I’ve grown lemon, Betty crusted with TK, and I don’t know that I will ever do it again. That damn plant has doubled in size once it hit the veg and it’s growing through the lights. I am putting an awful lot of hope and the truffle treats making it through flowering the way my plants used to look.

Latest posts

Latest posts