What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Good morning peoples. I am moving very slowly today and I’m extremely sore but other than that things look pretty positive. If I never heave again, it will be too soon. I poked my head into my flower tent today and I was greeted with powdery mildew on the leaves of one plant, so I guess that’s still in my life to deal with. I’ve had this for so long and it’s gotten so frustrating that I’m ready to pull the plug.. the last thing I feel like doing is carrying plants outside to spray them but I guess that’s just what I’m gonna have to do. I hope everybody’s been well because I haven’t been keeping up with the thread very much.

BubbasPlace

Every once in awhile, like right now, I don't see the "like" button on others posts. I assume It's my error, but darned if I know! It happened? I am active, and logged in....

Unca Walt

420club
Old fart, remember!

Check this out, a mushroom side explosion on a C99 backcross. So weird. Believe I'm at about 7 weeks 12/12. Has that old timey C99 bubble gum aroma some of you veteran old pHarts should remember!

This has been the most fukked up garden I've ever done, partly my fault - neglectful watering inducing premature leaf drop, fungus gnat explosion, spider mites. One of my main priorities is getting this damn vineyard pruned. Also greenhouse tropical trees are exploding in blooms. Pollinators are having a ball, mostly flies, bees and butterflies. Smells SOOOO fine. Ever smelled a mango blooms? Suwwwwwwweeet!

I did a pollen chuck with two afghani goyls. One was a female 1990 Master Kush X Afghani 90, the other was a Read Seeds "afghaan mix". Male was a 1990 Master Kush X Afghani 90, Real Seeds (via Kwik Seeds).

View attachment 18970499

View attachment 18970501

View attachment 18970502

Harvested about 100 Meyer lemons on one tree. Figure I have another 100 to go. Me and friends zest, juice....freezing juice in ice cube trays. Leaves have dropped with a new flush and is blooming.

View attachment 18970504

Make it a great day,
UB
WOW -- I had a Key Lime tree like that: More fruit than leaves. Fargin citrus greening got it.

Unca Walt

420club
Good morning peoples. I am moving very slowly today and I’m extremely sore but other than that things look pretty positive. If I never heave again, it will be too soon. I poked my head into my flower tent today and I was greeted with powdery mildew on the leaves of one plant, so I guess that’s still in my life to deal with. I’ve had this for so long and it’s gotten so frustrating that I’m ready to pull the plug.. the last thing I feel like doing is carrying plants outside to spray them but I guess that’s just what I’m gonna have to do. I hope everybody’s been well because I haven’t been keeping up with the thread very much.
Why not just try spraying the one plant outside? It might work, and save you a blue ton of effort.

OleReynard

I wouldn't eat them. I've seen those pits full of green, blue all sorts of unnatural colors. I wouldn't swim in them either. Some did.
These are pretty clear my buddy and his family scuba dives in them.
Just like the ones in MN iron range you can are damn near see 300' down, you can see the equipment they left.

As far as eating them, I never fished the mines I know quite a few that did, possibly still do.
I know Eddie still dives in them.
I've been out of that area now almost 9 years so I don't know what they're like now.

BubbasPlace

Boo, I don't have the time to wade through this massive thread but I saw you had shchatzki's ring... welcome to the club!!!!!

It's most assuredly better than HPV or nicotine induced throat cancer, take it from one who has treated those kinds of patients.

I go out of my way not to post links to my personal website, because I'm not whoring or pimping it, because I'm not _selling_ a fucking thing, but you may be interested in my reaction to your situation, 6 years ago:

Read the entry, "it's been a while but I'm back online" . And if you're on an Android phone or tablet, the website is going to look like shit because Google changed the way Android pages are rendered, and this is a pretty old website.

Long story short, be glad you've got what you've got and not throat CA, that's a totally fucking different trip.
My ex-wife had something called Barrett 's syndrome, from reflux. Different deal, she wasn't to drink or smoke...she just doubled down....

BubbasPlace

These are pretty clear my buddy and his family scuba dives in them.
Just like the ones in MN iron range you can are damn near see 300' down, you can see the equipment they left.

As far as eating them, I never fished the mines I know quite a few that did, possibly still do.
I know Eddie still dives in them.
I've been out of that area now almost 9 years so I don't know what they're like now.
They can be very deep!

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Why not just try spraying the one plant outside? It might work, and save you a blue ton of effort.
I just went into the tent to rearrange things and move the plants outside to spray them but I am completely exhausted and I just laid down again. My blood pressure is 113/67, which is quite low and that’s probably the reason why I don’t have any energy. I will make it outside later this afternoon and take care of the girls but for now they’re gonna suffer

Latest posts

Latest posts