What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Sun&Soil

@dogzter major rips my man! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Effortless clouds. I am going to have to experiment with temps in a few days because I have a crappy cold preventing me from telling oranges from pine needles, and even my terppeist of terpes is not coming through. Leah says it was producing outstanding flavor, but F if I got any.

I had to order a few things to complete the package. I misunderstood the dimensions given on the glass and am forced to use a downstem that's 2.5 inches short until my new one shows up. I'm sitting on 9 cultivars presently so I needed 8 more bowls. I found 3 different exotics..Cocobolo, Bloodwood, and Olivewood. I'm like a kid in a candy store, but a very expensive candy store. Seriously, I need to unload a few knives.

I'll post up some pics when everything gets sorted. I really need to make a tray or a stand with a drawer and get it all under control and easily moveable. Sounds like a fun project.

acespicoli

In my younger years always in search of wisdom encountered a man that was a few decades older than me. In our random conversation I thought it a fine idea to inquire what he could share. So I phrased a question. "Seeing how you have a few years on me is there any advice you could give a younger man?"

................ after a long pause, and some looking up and around searching his mind for the best .......

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
@dogzter major rips my man! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Effortless clouds. I am going to have to experiment with temps in a few days because I have a crappy cold preventing me from telling oranges from pine needles, and even my terppeist of terpes is not coming through. Leah says it was producing outstanding flavor, but F if I got any.

I had to order a few things to complete the package. I misunderstood the dimensions given on the glass and am forced to use a downstem that's 2.5 inches short until my new one shows up. I'm sitting on 9 cultivars presently so I needed 8 more bowls. I found 3 different exotics..Cocobolo, Bloodwood, and Olivewood. I'm like a kid in a candy store, but a very expensive candy store. Seriously, I need to unload a few knives.

I'll post up some pics when everything gets sorted. I really need to make a tray or a stand with a drawer and get it all under control and easily moveable. Sounds like a fun project.
Sorry about the rabbit hole and I have spent thousands aquiring the "right" glass.......good luck.
😆

acespicoli

1709605681417.png

🤷‍♂️

1709605770366.png

Anyone using AARP ? American Association of Retired Persons

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Howdy gang. Spent 2 hours on the cat visit. We are thinking about it over night. There were 2 to look at and the person from the shelter wouldn't stop ......on and on. Must be lonely. Anyway we decided on a little girl. We will probably get her tomorrow.

Got a text from the Doctor on my back. Here is his text.

MRI L spine report reviewed
1. degenerative changes noted especially the lower lumbar spine, these can cause potential nerve root impingement lower lumbar spine
2. has moderate lumbar spinal stenosis which is narrowing of the spinal canal at L3-4, which may be contributing as well.
3. recommend pain clinic eval, consider injections for symptoms.
4. other option would be neurosurgery referral, however may wish to start with pain clinic.

so, does anybody here know how fked I am?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
pute, your list is short compared to mine...my back is toast...I recommend a good pain management doctor...I take 2 pills daily to manage the pain but shots in the lower back will make it all better for a while...learn to ice your back...trust me on that one, I ice constantly to deal with my pain...the degenerative issues will not improve but become more of a pain almost 24/7...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howdy gang. Spent 2 hours on the cat visit. We are thinking about it over night. There were 2 to look at and the person from the shelter wouldn't stop ......on and on. Must be lonely. Anyway we decided on a little girl. We will probably get her tomorrow.

1. degenerative changes noted especially the lower lumbar spine, these can cause potential nerve root impingement lower lumbar spine
2. has moderate lumbar spinal stenosis which is narrowing of the spinal canal at L3-4, which may be contributing as well.
4. other option would be neurosurgery referral, however may wish to start with pain clinic.

Yup, commiseration but no good answers................................

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Thanks for the great news Boo. I figured you would have an idea what all that said. I want to avoid surgery if at all possible. I have been dealing with back pain sincin my 40's so with injections and more pills hopefully I will get by.

Besides I don't want to shut down my garden.

CharlesU Farley

As long as you're not a teenager or in your 20s, that's really not so horrible of a report. As you get older, degenerative changes are normal, the moderate lumbar stenosis is usually something they can't/won't fix unless you're in intractable pain that can't be controlled by steroids / opiates. Looks like you're a great candidate for a steroid injection. If it was really bad, the radiologist would be much more adamant about a neurosurgical consult.

Last edited: