What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I have been mailing flowers and cookies out of the state of Florida for 24 years and I have never once had an issue with a package that was not delivered or came back. The key is being smart about your packaging. Double vacuum sealer bags with alcohol washes in between Work very well then I wrap everything with tinfoil so when the x-ray machine hits it, they don’t see any details. I also include little items like itty-bitty little metal cars, mouse traps, or some other junk that I have laying around. As long as you’re not mailing weight, I don’t think there’s any possibility of getting caught
Yes and sometimes a useful door handle that one has been searching for forever. I still think of you when I open my front door boo 🥰

OleReynard

Yep can't believe Feds giving up that ez
2002 they wanted to throw my ass in jail, DA said I had a hippy persona.
All short haired and shit.
That's from the asshole seed bank overloading a DVD case that went thru customs via England.
Homeland came a crashing thru my doors. Said they were gonna make an example out of me.
We're they in for a surprise

oldfogey8

I

Man I wish I had the balls to start using the USPS to share my herb. I have a few on-line friends who mail their product for profit all the time and have gotten away with it for awhile now. I just want to give it away and I could see myself being the one who gets caught and being made the example of.

I want to mimic @dogzter 's kind offer @Unca Walt if you ever find yourself in the Fingerlakes area of NY there's a large amount of Kind waiting for you in my basement.
I have sent some seeds and other associated things in the past. No issues but I don’t look like the type of person who even smokes weed. I think I am being profiled…😁

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Yep can't believe Feds giving up that ez
2002 they wanted to throw my ass in jail, DA said I had a hippy persona.
All short haired and shit.
That's from the asshole seed bank overloading a DVD case that went thru customs via England.
Homeland came a crashing thru my doors. Said they were gonna make an example out of me.
We're they in for a surprise

good on you Bro….i was looking at a 2-11 punishment for what , growing a medicinal plant?…

and after all these years of them trying to imprison us and all the while oppressing us , we did not do anything wrong. Period.

in fact , They owe us big time and they can start by acknowledging that they were wrong and we were right all along….

i won’t be totally happy about the movement towards legalization , although I am very happy the Movement has come this far , we still need cannabis rescheduled on the Federal level

downgraded to lettuce

or the devils cabbage

🤡😂🤡😂🤡

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I have sent some seeds and other associated things in the past. No issues but I don’t look like the type of person who even smokes weed. I think I am being profiled…😁
I don't look like a pot smoker..... I like the disguise. But I don't like sending product in the mail. I will do seeds and sometimes cuts by that is as far as I feel comfortable....I see those cameras an my azz hole puckers up!

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Yes and sometimes a useful door handle that one has been searching for forever. I still think of you when I open my front door boo 🥰
If all it takes was a fancy doorhandle for me to live in infamy I’ll take that any day of the week… I’m glad it found a place in your life Subbie…All Walt got last week was just a mouse trap and his care package of goodies…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
If all it takes was a fancy doorhandle for me to live in infamy I’ll take that any day of the week… I’m glad it found a place in your life Subbie…All Walt got last week was just a mouse trap and his care package of goodies…
Did you set the trap before putting it in the box ? 🤪
IMG_2443.gif

OleReynard

good on you Bro….i was looking at a 2-11 punishment for what , growing a medicinal plant?…

and after all these years of them trying to imprison us and all the while oppressing us , we did not do anything wrong. Period.

in fact , They owe us big time and they can start by acknowledging that they were wrong and we were right all along….

i won’t be totally happy about the movement towards legalization , although I am very happy the Movement has come this far , we still need cannabis rescheduled on the Federal level

downgraded to lettuce

or the devils cabbage

🤡😂🤡😂🤡
Talking about reparations where the fuck is mine.
Lost total of about 20k
Hairless and anxiety should be added to the list.
Althoughhhhh it was nice seeing the DA' s face when my judge buddy said 3 years probation.
Talk about a pissed da

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Did you set the trap before putting it in the box ? 🤪
View attachment 18968489
oh that's just mean, but a good thought...bwahahaha...gettin ready to go out and hang a few staghorns, got the heavy equipment on standbye...feelin a bit dizzy this afternoon...BP is 90/58...after being too high now it's too low...
one of the piggies got out earlier, Ivan eyeballed him and seemed ready to chow down but he's so spot on with his voice commands I told him to lay down while I attempted to snatch the piggies ass...he listens very well but he's a meat eater...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
oh that's just mean, but a good thought...bwahahaha...gettin ready to go out and hang a few staghorns, got the heavy equipment on standbye...feelin a bit dizzy this afternoon...BP is 90/58...after being too high now it's too low...
one of the piggies got out earlier, Ivan eyeballed him and seemed ready to chow down but he's so spot on with his voice commands I told him to lay down while I attempted to snatch the piggies ass...he listens very well but he's a meat eater...
You shouldn’t be working if you’re dizzy but you know that. Good training op with Ivan, good that you saw it going down…

Sun&Soil

I make friends with all .....mail, trash, Amazon driver, milk man......good tip at Christmas. Good to have them like you.
I tip with homegrown. It's great seeing the look on their faces when I hand them a full jelly jar after they reluctantly admit to partaking.

Milkman? When was the last time you had one of those deliver to your house? You may be showing your age Pute:ROFLMAO: