What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Ooo La La Subie 😊☝️
Gotta get dry.
IMG_2442.gif

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It seems as tho getting a medical card would give the government a good reason to “check in on things”. I’m sure If I had a card, I would be much more worried about a knock on the door. Much better to just quietly grow, smoke and share weed privately with only the few I trust. Smoking weed and gun violence have nothing to do with each other but some in the government think it does for some reason. I have friends in Florida with a card and go to the dispensary to get their weed. I’m glad I don’t have to. I’ve always had “a guy” for my supply. Still do actually just to keep another source under my belt.
I no longer keep a medical card because Oregon passed recreational use and I can now grow and process my own within limits without it, plus they added bushels more paperwork for medical.

I got it originally so that I could openly explore cannabis without going to jail. Not that LEO didn't take runs at us with undercover ossifers posing as students and enrolling in our classes. They would have busted us if they could have, we just carefully stayed within Oregon OMMP laws and the feds stayed away.

When the local sheriffs decided that OMMP medical marijuana patients couldn't obtain concealed carry permits, we collectively sued them, and they lost in the Oregon Supreme Court.

Everyone's situation is different and I'm not suggesting that Unca Walt the Elder come out of the cannabis closet, only that he has untapped resources available for exploration and will already fail pee or hair test should any questions arise.

Quality Shit.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I got a pound or two here for ya walt come up and drive it home.
Free of charge and when its gone come back for another.
Frankly the way you're doing it breaks my heart and is most unacceptable.
No offense to you and yours just hate to see needless suffering.
The Rocky Mountains are incedible in spring time.

Latest posts

Latest posts