What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Thank you S&S. It’s starting out pretty good right now. I’m celebrating my little shroom tank is in fruiting now and is making shrooms These are the first ones. Aren’t they cute as the dickens? 🙃
View attachment 18968057
View attachment 18968061
it's amazing how such a little thing like that can alter your world...well, mebbe a few of them but you get the drift...

Patwillie

no 420 friendly retirement homes that we could find…..ZERO

man , that sounds like a great opportunity for a business since there are so many retired boomers from the 60’s

seems like a no brainer

I visited these guys in '75 for a week while roadtrippin' ... Tennessee

I found out commune ideology is sweet in some aspects , .. like topless women working while you helped out to justify a place to lay your head. Basically my intro into the Itty Bitty Titty crowd .

Didn't know they are still going, but looks to be a few of the older peeps in the pics .. yaknow .. it's a survival issue at some point ,

.https://thefarmcommunity.com/

jokerman

Premium user
1709426348469.png

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I have fished places like that on public land several times.

Only problem......I was much younger......hard to get to and timing. If you are willing to 4wd in then backpack in there are still places like that in the Rockies.

have you ever fished the Arkansas headwaters up by Cotopaxi?….it is a lovely place but we did not fish when we were there….i had to meet a friend up there and pick up a Rosen press 😁

IMG_8185.jpeg

IMG_8400.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I visited these guys in '75 for a week while roadtrippin' ... Tennessee

I found out commune ideology is sweet in some aspects , .. like topless women working while you helped out to justify a place to lay your head. Basically my intro into the Itty Bitty Titty crowd .

Didn't know they are still going, but looks to be a few of the older peeps in the pics .. yaknow .. it's a survival issue at some point ,

.https://thefarmcommunity.com/

love farms , 3rd generation here

but I am to much of a non-conformist to live at a place like that….i can just visualize a hippie homeowners association

I live in a town that has the vibe of a town n america around 1963

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
have you ever fished the Arkansas headwaters up by Cotopaxi?….it is a lovely place but we did not fish when we were there….i had to meet a friend up there and pick up a Rosen press 😁

View attachment 18968120

View attachment 18968121
I have been a!l up and down the river below Salida. I always go in may fot the Caddis hatch. Called the Mother's Day Hatch. Haven't been in years.....good times!

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I liked to lurk under bridges with a penn open bale on a 7' extra stiff rod with 100# braided line with a 50# triplefish mono shock leader for a yo-zuri delta with a dead tight drag.
Snook smash and grabs and tarpon freight train hits had about a 10% success rate even with all the heavy gear.........nothing even close to that here and the only thing I miss about Florida.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I liked to lurk under bridges with a penn open bale on a 7' extra stiff rod with 100# braided line with a 50# triplefish mono shock leader for a yo-zuri delta with a dead tight drag.
Snook smash and grabs and tarpon freight train hits had about a 10% success rate even with all the heavy gear.........nothing even close to that here and the only thing I miss about Florida.
That is a whole different ball game....tarpon are bad azzed mo fo's.....thry would snap my rods to pieces.