What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
glad I got off mtn… damn near spent night digging out…
enchiladas tacos bean rice… few bohemias bongers of Bakersfield Og….
done….late
IMG_7069.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
As a vet, I get the rub. I would just never let that stand between me and my meds.
What if "getting your meds" meant that the VA could/would search your house for weapons and confiscate them?

Just how the heck could/would you stand in the way?

Any individual's resistance is atomized. While the gummint is a massive, powerful overseer. And they oversee the hell out of vets receiving any stipend.

Unca Walt

420club
View attachment 18968029

View attachment 18968031

Amber's showing up on the sugars. I dropped my temps down to 70, I would have gone way lower but I want to keep the seedling semi-happy. The light is turned way down and I watered her for the last time. I said two weeks yesterday, but now I'm thinking as early as Thursday.

I'm going to be faced with a decision after she gets harvested. I still have the sativa that will need another 6 weeks and at the same time the seedling will be getting her roots. The sativa will probably only produce an ounce total, I have to decide if that ounce will be worth it or if I should ramp up the seedling. I figure I have 2 weeks before the seedling gets her roots under her, so that buys me some time.
Holy Smokes, S&S -- I read a soliloquy like that and it drives home I am in the presence of scientists.

And the staggering statement casually dropped like Little Boy: "I have to decide if that ounce will be worth it..."

Speechless, Your Majesty.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahh - the ducks came back to the river Thames recently - I wonder where they went for the winter? -

- Sunday morning again - much bonhomie and laughter in the kitchen at breakfast - when my nearly 16 year old daughter revealed that she had a 'crush' on some lad at school and her Mum said ' Crushes 😍 are OK - but no boyfriends till you are 20' - and I said jokingly - ' 20?! - no - 80! - ' -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What if "getting your meds" meant that the VA could/would search your house for weapons and confiscate them?

Just how the heck could/would you stand in the way?

Any individual's resistance is atomized. While the gummint is a massive, powerful overseer. And they oversee the hell out of vets receiving any stipend.
You are already using cannabis, so a pee or hair test will reveal that. You already have guns so what changes if you pick up a gram or so of hash to try and don't share that information with the feds?

All of us legally using MJ in accordance with our state laws, are in violation of federal law. That hasn't kept us from doing so.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Sunday morning all ya'll rasty old farts and much younger looking kindly fartesses! All hail Sol Rex, Let the good times roll!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
sunny.gif

More rain here starting at 35F and predicted to reach 43F. We had a wintery mix of snow mixed with rain yesterday, but nothing sticking.

I continue to have the same bad luck at the gym, with another old fart going straight to the Jacuzzi bath while I work out and then hogging the best jets for over an hour. To my everlasting shame and discredit, while pondering solutions, I'm sorry to say that drowning him popped into my mind. How thin our veneer of civilization.

Grayfox has been trying to schedule furnace inspection for the four tenants on the same day and so far it has been like herding cats. I may have to get masterfully involved to get it done.

We contracted a new company to service our furnaces and are awaiting the results from filing a complaint with the Consumer Protection Agency against the old one for fraudulent billing.

We also got a call from one of the tenants reporting a broken kitchen faucet, which I will be replacing today while the tenant is over the hill and far away worshiping her god of choice.

288308-HeliosSUN85dc.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
You are already using cannabis, so a pee or hair test will reveal that. You already have guns so what changes if you pick up a gram or so of hash to try and don't share that information with the feds?

All of us legally using MJ in accordance with our state laws, are in violation of federal law. That hasn't kept us from doing so.
It seems as tho getting a medical card would give the government a good reason to “check in on things”. I’m sure If I had a card, I would be much more worried about a knock on the door. Much better to just quietly grow, smoke and share weed privately with only the few I trust. Smoking weed and gun violence have nothing to do with each other but some in the government think it does for some reason. I have friends in Florida with a card and go to the dispensary to get their weed. I’m glad I don’t have to. I’ve always had “a guy” for my supply. Still do actually just to keep another source under my belt.

oldfogey8

Smoking weed and gun violence have nothing to do with each other but some in the government think it does for some reason.
I don’t think those in the govt believe that. It is the Big Pharma lobby that tells them to equate the two in order to obscure the fact that most mass shootings are done by gangs in big cities and more importantly, people who are prescribed SSRI’s. The advertisements for these drugs you see on TV, hear on radios or scroll past on websites all have warnings that one of the side effects is violent feelings(as well as suicidal thoughts which they are supposedly prescribed to counteract)…

jokerman

Premium user

Pulling his Pud​

A farmer finds his son behind the barn pulling his pud, and the old man exclaims, "Son, if you are old enough to do that, then you are old enough to get married." The next day the farmer takes his son across the hollow and arranges a wedding between his boy and the neighbor's daughter. The two are soon married and move in with the groom's father. The next morning, the farmer goes behind the barn again and discovers his son flailing away, just as before. "Son, I got you married so you wouldn't have to do that!" "Ah, pa, she ain't got no grip at all..."