What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I am used to flying under the radar , living below my means , and do a lot of barter/trade

flea markets , garage sales , gun shows , and local coin shops have been very good places for me to do business……and of course the ganja-prenuer bootlegger side of things…….of course I am retired now…😁🏄‍♀️😎⛳

those who have operated within the system are bound to the system and play the game and hopefully come out on top by gathering the crumbs that fall off the table of the System…

some people make it , a lot more are falling through the cracks

like stocks , property , bonds , CD’s etc etc etc….those humans are on the Radar and have to tow the line or suffer the consequences

drop out , turn on , and tune in has aged well

IMG_0728.jpeg

follow the Rules!….

IMG_3017.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
me and Swede were talking about nursing homes and senior care options

our first choice is that our kids will help take care of us , we see and here horrible stories of seniors being abused in nursing homes and retirement centers

there are not a lot of choices out there for the average senior , unless one is wealthy and then paying for help is no problemo

as we looked at some options for senior living , we realized that we could not find ONE senior center that was 420 friendly

if fact just the opposite is true…

there are hard rules against cannabis at these retirement homes and,I m guessing it is because the centers get gubmint money and have to tow the gubment line or lose their funding

no 420 friendly retirement homes that we could find…..ZERO

man , that sounds like a great opportunity for a business since there are so many retired boomers from the 60’s

seems like a no brainer

in my mind , a 420 friendly retirement center could be a really good thing….the morning wake and bake would be a hoot and could easily turn into a party…

taco Tuesdays , shatterdays , and Two Toke Tuesdays would be something to look forward to…..

the possibilities are endless!
That’s a really great idea. 😊

Janborrego

So I went to the VA. PITA. When I got home, my mailbox was open and a little sealed tin container was in it with a note wrapped by a rubber band:

-------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't smoke a whole one, Unca. Do it a little at a time."
-------------------------------------------------------------

The vacuum sealed-in-plastic tin says:

KAWS KONES Lemon Haze
Sativa
Five Premium Joints
Diamond and Kief Infused 2.5 grams
44.6% THCA

Sounds like dynamite. I haven't a clue as to who the hell snuck into my mailbox while I wuz away.

And I thought weed only went to about 22% THC...

Whodunit? I am easy as sunrise to find, but youse guys ain't.

I dunno from Sativa. Isn't that the kind that makes you do a Cheech Marin driving-while-parked scene?

You guys are the only guys I know, so it gotta have come from sumbody here. Whozit??
I cant take credit. I font even know what state you are in. I would share if I knew how to get there.,

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I am used to flying under the radar , living below my means , and do a lot of barter/trade

flea markets , garage sales , gun shows , and local coin shops have been very good places for me to do business……and of course the ganja-prenuer bootlegger side of things…….of course I am retired now…😁🏄‍♀️😎⛳

those who have operated within the system are bound to the system and play the game and hopefully come out on top by gathering the crumbs that fall off the table of the System…

some people make it , a lot more are falling through the cracks

like stocks , property , bonds , CD’s etc etc etc….those humans are on the Radar and have to tow the line or suffer the consequences

drop out , turn on , and tune in has aged well

View attachment 18967932

follow the Rules!….

View attachment 18967931
You got me thinking....so I just did a search on what % of American pay federal income tax........Amazing! 51.5 % Americans do not pay Federal Income Tax! The government will collect 2.2 trillion dollars from it's tax payers this year......

All I can do is write a check......been retired 14 years now and still paying. FK!!!

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
You got me thinking....so I just did a search on what % of American pay federal income tax........Amazing! 51.5 % Americans do not pay Federal Income Tax! The government will collect 2.2 trillion dollars from it's tax payers this year......

All I can do is write a check......been retired 14 years now and still paying. FK!!!
That's what keep saying less than half of us even pay if we all said no they are done........can't kill us all brother.
The same peop!e squawking about rural white rage are fed by those same rural white people so maybe a little flex is in order.
They produce nothing but words and regulations all aimed at those who do the production.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Gray Wolf -- I am extremely fortunate that @Boo is the way he is. Becuz other than that, I gots zerio.

But the gripe is the "sting" for vets. It simply does not make sense from either a reality or a justice POV.

Why punish a guy for volunteering for service, and getting dinged while serving? <-- That's the fukkin rub.
I have no doubt that brother Boo is familiar with hash and where to get a sample for you to try.

As a vet, I get the rub. I would just never let that stand between me and my meds.

Sun&Soil

20240302_164436.jpg

20240302_164355.jpg

Amber's showing up on the sugars. I dropped my temps down to 70, I would have gone way lower but I want to keep the seedling semi-happy. The light is turned way down and I watered her for the last time. I said two weeks yesterday, but now I'm thinking as early as Thursday.

I'm going to be faced with a decision after she gets harvested. I still have the sativa that will need another 6 weeks and at the same time the seedling will be getting her roots. The sativa will probably only produce an ounce total, I have to decide if that ounce will be worth it or if I should ramp up the seedling. I figure I have 2 weeks before the seedling gets her roots under her, so that buys me some time.