What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
when I was dealing with liver cancer and hepC all my doctors told me tylenol is far less toxic than any of the ibuprofen products you reference...apparently motrin and their ilk damage the live and kidneys, both of which I have issues with...tylenol in excess can be toxic but not nearly as toxic as ibuprofen...

OleReynard

See if you can substitute acetaminophen for the ibuprofen you’re taking. It’s far safer and less toxic to your body. I found the eating watermelon while I’m ill helps settle my stomach and definitely taste delicious… getting old isn’t easy is it
Ibu is a kidney killer extraordinar.
It's what did damage to my kidneys.
Fuckin doctor didn't warn me was giving me prescriptions like trick or treat candy.
Bad medicine bad

oldfogey8

th acetaminophen’s are worse for me than the ibuprofin and here is why :

Acetaminophen-Induced Hepatotoxicity: a Comprehensive Update​

and since I am a recovered and healed hep c person , I avoid Tylenol like the plague..
Maybe grow some poppies?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

For the anarchists amongst us..( for USA only)

Interesting. Especially since I just got done organizing my taxes so I could take them to my Accountant next week.

I know one thing and one thing only....they know who and where I am. If you have ever, and I have, had the IRS after you it is no fun. I have seen businesses shut down, doors locked and property seized for not paying taxes.

My brother in law didn't pay federal income tax for years....ruined his credit, couldn't buy anything and his permanent records indicated he was a tax dodger. He finally was able to work it out and is now caught up.

No thanks, I don't want the feds after me. The constitution states clearly that you can't be double taxed but they do it anyway.

I hate paying taxes but it is better that the alternative. I don't want a target on my back so I reluctantly will pay them.

I don't think the fed will allow an employee to go tax exempt. So you are made to pay. I guess if you chose to be a hobo and live in a tent moving from place to place you might be under the radar. Not me, like I said the IRS knows who I am.

Unca Walt

420club
th acetaminophen’s are worse for me than the ibuprofin and here is why :

Acetaminophen-Induced Hepatotoxicity: a Comprehensive Update​

and since I am a recovered and healed hep c person , I avoid Tylenol like the plague..
EEK. EEK.

Patwillie

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 12-58-11 The Original O'l Farts Club.png

I've been double taxed .. piss on 'em

Not sure about being self employed or business owner but salaried and wage earner can skirt one quarter of a fiscal year and go tax exempt .. I did it for twelve years and the quarter I exempted myself was at the Christmas season .. lots of overtime at that time at the Post Office

You just need to refile in personnel office before the 1st of the yr

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
me and Swede were talking about nursing homes and senior care options

our first choice is that our kids will help take care of us , we see and here horrible stories of seniors being abused in nursing homes and retirement centers

there are not a lot of choices out there for the average senior , unless one is wealthy and then paying for help is no problemo

as we looked at some options for senior living , we realized that we could not find ONE senior center that was 420 friendly

if fact just the opposite is true…

there are hard rules against cannabis at these retirement homes and,I m guessing it is because the centers get gubmint money and have to tow the gubment line or lose their funding

no 420 friendly retirement homes that we could find…..ZERO

man , that sounds like a great opportunity for a business since there are so many retired boomers from the 60’s

seems like a no brainer

in my mind , a 420 friendly retirement center could be a really good thing….the morning wake and bake would be a hoot and could easily turn into a party…

taco Tuesdays , shatterdays , and Two Toke Tuesdays would be something to look forward to…..

the possibilities are endless!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Gray Wolf -- Cannot do that. I am a dinged helmet vet. I would have to allow VA searches of my home, and confiscation of any weapons. <-- To be able to use a dispensary.

It's their way of thanking me for volunteering.
Can your favorite witch or a friend pick some up for you?
in large enough quantities it will but not as deadly as the ibuprofen...
The effects are exacerbated by alcohol.

Sun&Soil

our first choice is that our kids will help take care of us , we see and here horrible stories of seniors being abused in nursing homes and retirement centers

there are not a lot of choices out there for the average senior , unless one is wealthy and then paying for help is no problemo

as we looked at some options for senior living , we realized that we could not find ONE senior center that was 420 friendly

there are hard rules against cannabis at these retirement homes and,I m guessing it is because the centers get gubmint money and have to tow the gubment line or lose their funding

man , that sounds like a great opportunity for a business since there are so many retired boomers from the 60’s

seems like a no brainer

in my mind , a 420 friendly retirement center could be a really good thing….the morning wake and bake would be a hoot and could easily turn into a party…

taco Tuesdays , shatterdays , and Two Toke Tuesdays would be something to look forward to…..

My inlaws live in a seniors community in Vermont. It sits next to the hospital and medical complex, so that's nice and convenient for them.

I love visiting them because it's an entire community of stoners. Leah and I enjoy making our rounds with her mom when we are there going from door to door sharing our harvests, gummies, and no bake cookies with her friends.

OleReynard

seems like a no brainer

I'd imagine that there's somebody already smoking in there.
Better to ask for forgiveness than permission.
People aren't gonna give up what's worked for them all their lives

OleReynard

Interesting. Especially since I just got done organizing my taxes so I could take them to my Accountant next week.

I know one thing and one thing only....they know who and where I am. If you have ever, and I have, had the IRS after you it is no fun. I have seen businesses shut down, doors locked and property seized for not paying taxes.

My brother in law didn't pay federal income tax for years....ruined his credit, couldn't buy anything and his permanent records indicated he was a tax dodger. He finally was able to work it out and is now caught up.

No thanks, I don't want the feds after me. The constitution states clearly that you can't be double taxed but they do it anyway.

I hate paying taxes but it is better that the alternative. I don't want a target on my back so I reluctantly will pay them.

I don't think the fed will allow an employee to go tax exempt. So you are made to pay. I guess if you chose to be a hobo and live in a tent moving from place to place you might be under the radar. Not me, like I said the IRS knows who I am.
My wife went tax exempt until She caught it.
Irs didnt

Unca Walt

420club
Can your favorite witch or a friend pick some up for you?
@Gray Wolf -- I am extremely fortunate that @Boo is the way he is. Becuz other than that, I gots zerio.

But the gripe is the "sting" for vets. It simply does not make sense from either a reality or a justice POV.

Why punish a guy for volunteering for service, and getting dinged while serving? <-- That's the fukkin rub.

Latest posts

Latest posts