What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

IMG_2555.jpeg
IMG_2552.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
I was going to point out that the effects might be similar. Consider picking some up at a dispensary if you like the results of your mixed joints.
@Gray Wolf -- Cannot do that. I am a dinged helmet vet. I would have to allow VA searches of my home, and confiscation of any weapons. <-- To be able to use a dispensary.

It's their way of thanking me for volunteering.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I spoke to the realtor yesterday and from what I remember most realtors want 120 days or 180 days on contract but he’s so convinced he can sell it quickly. All he wants is 90 days. if the commission is 6% I figure after the government grabs me by the belt and has its way with me, I should be walking away with seven figures… if I continue to rent the building out at its current rate, it will be 16 years before I get the money I would get with one check selling the property…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
WARNING!…..old fart rant about being sick , not looking for medical advice or sympathy , just a random post

so I been fighting some headaches for the past week or so and this morning I got real nauseous and threw up , more like dry heaves

what got my attention was about a half teaspoon came up with the bile….

well schitt fire , WTF is that all about?

me thinks it is a side effect from the ibuprofen I been taking…I hate that stuff but I gotta have some relief once in awhile…

I have only taken 800 mg once a day for about 3 days , ibuprofen…….

had some poached eggs over toast this morning and so far so good….

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
WARNING!…..old fart rant about being sick , not looking for medical advice or sympathy , just a random post

so I been fighting some headaches for the past week or so and this morning I got real nauseous and threw up , more like dry heaves

what got my attention was about a half teaspoon came up with the bile….

well schitt fire , WTF is that all about?

me thinks it is a side effect from the ibuprofen I been taking…I hate that stuff but I gotta have some relief once in awhile…

I have only taken 800 mg once a day for about 3 days , ibuprofen…….

had some poached eggs over toast this morning and so far so good….
Sorry to hear. I am no doctor but my advice I'd to take two aspirin and call me in the morning.

Unca Walt

420club
OK. It is about 6-7 hours from the time I took a single good hit on that enhanced funny-named Lemon Whatzis Marley thing.

Exhaled into the Volcano bag. Counted 15 visible exhales from the bag.

Twenty minutes later, I had learned the meaning of what you guys have called "couch lock".

Just kinda sat staring. I think I prefer Indica rather than sativa. It is awfully strong.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
See if you can substitute acetaminophen for the ibuprofen you’re taking. It’s far safer and less toxic to your body. I found the eating watermelon while I’m ill helps settle my stomach and definitely taste delicious… getting old isn’t easy is it

th acetaminophen’s are worse for me than the ibuprofin and here is why :

Acetaminophen-Induced Hepatotoxicity: a Comprehensive Update​

and since I am a recovered and healed hep c person , I avoid Tylenol like the plague..

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
OK. It is about 6-7 hours from the time I took a single good hit on that enhanced funny-named Lemon Whatzis Marley thing.

Exhaled into the Volcano bag. Counted 15 visible exhales from the bag.

Twenty minutes later, I had learned the meaning of what you guys have called "couch lock".

Just kinda sat staring. I think I prefer Indica rather than sativa. It is awfully strong.

horrible side effects!….horrible!

just wait until the happy , hungry , and sleepy side effects hit you!

better call 911….stat!

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
th acetaminophen’s are worse for me than the ibuprofin and here is why :

Acetaminophen-Induced Hepatotoxicity: a Comprehensive Update​

and since I am a recovered and healed hep c person , I avoid Tylenol like the plague..
Me to and no ibuprofen since renal failure last year either
🇺🇸