What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Another month flies on and swinging for 19th hole…….
winds picking up, but no agua …. yet…..
ganj on
View attachment 18967432

outrageous!….

the R & A have now appointed Paige Spirnac to head up the Player Relations Committee and they will be getting to the bottom of this dilemma!..

IMG_8392.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
I am presently sitting in another doctors office, waiting to speak to him or her, regarding having a scope cram down my craw…I am presently sitting in another doctors office, waiting to speak to him or her regarding having a scope crammed down my craw . I’m either going to get to the bottom of this problem or die trying…no way to live
Please get better, brother. From all of us.

Unca Walt

420club
I had to ride my Panhead from Georgia to Florida in February. It rained all the way to the Florida line. I stopped at a gas station in Georgia and bought some Hefty trash bags and duct tape trying to stay dry. Btw it didn’t help, only worked for a couple minutes before the bags ripped. CL🍀
You went on the cheap. I had a complete waterproof outfit all the way to a full-seal helmet. I kept it in the garbage can on the back of my Middle-Aged Crazy giant red mo'cycle**

**It had pegs, radio, signals, intercom, and cruise control.

It was actually fun to ride in the pouring rain.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning folks. Looks like a cold sunny day here. I have a couple of errands but no plans after that so it’s basically another free day. I love free days 😊
‘got my first little shroom this morning. Added 12 hours of dim white light this morning to help them in the fruiting cycle. That window does not provide enough indirect light as it only goes to my Florida room built on to the house in the 70s. You would have thought they would have taken this window out when they did that.
‘anyway, I have this little light I use for clones that I can dim down to provide them with a bit more light. I have my fingers crossed that since I have one shroom, I will see more in the near future.

IMG_9634.jpeg
IMG_9635.jpeg