What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BubbasPlace

@dogzter and @BubbasPlace

The Omega arrived today and my glass was shipped from Canada today. I'm getting excited. Hopefully customs doesn't take long to pass it through.

Do you guys have a source for different difuser bowls? I have seen some cool wooden ones and titanium ones, but they are hard to find online.
Well horse feathers! I guess I better get one too.

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning ya'll! Let's start this morning on an upbeat note by ravaging the person that you woke up next to. View attachment 18965687 View attachment 18965688

Cloudy with rain today, starting at 35F and predicted to reach 45F.
I usually dont want to wake my Honey up before her time.
This is what happens when I complain about Her cooking.
Waking Her up is worse.
1709033070579.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning everyone. Unseasonably warm 70F here and supposed to me 74 tomorrow then back dow to 50 again. Gonna take advantage of the nice temps today. Hope all is feeling well this morning or at least tolerating just your regular aches and pains.
Just got a delivery of more eggs from the neighbors. There are duck eggs in there so I need to figure out what to make with them. Have a sweet day 💕

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning everyone. Unseasonably warm 70F here and supposed to me 74 tomorrow then back dow to 50 again. Gonna take advantage of the nice temps today. Hope all is feeling well this morning or at least tolerating just your regular aches and pains.
Just got a delivery of more eggs from the neighbors. There are duck eggs in there so I need to figure out what to make with them. Have a sweet day 💕
Duck eggs make primo creme brulee! Just saying..........

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
And now for a bit of Madness - 'Bed and Breakfast Man'

To early...need coffee first.
Here's a second opinion. "Yes young man, burn one."

Bubba
Thanks Bubba, I did.
It's the 5 gallon pots! Lol
I was work in veg.....3gal! 5 would have killed me

morning folks…. Pute ya just had to talk about hip pain….. gimping fuc I am today…. I keep putting off Doc……knowing what it means…. lil’ rest lotta bong…..

View attachment 18965710
Doc gave me some gabapentin....slept like a baby

Enough chicanery.... coffee