What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BubbasPlace

FFS ! I dont have room for the SOB and every time I withdraw you people keep pullin me back in.☝️
Im also afraid with playing with dough we would start baking bread.
The bakery family I have been eating their bread for 65 years retired and I lost 10 lbs as a result of it.
Don't have room? Mine is still in the box in my trunk! It's like a car payment. Just get the thing, all else will work out in the end.

I'm having Canadian bacon on the first one!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Yup! Those will work. Where did you get them. Barbless hooks. Respect!

amazon Baby!

IMG_8342.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
this fly fishing is a whole new world,for me and I need to do a lot of research in order to understand it all

The best way to tell a dry fly pattern from a wet fly pattern is to look at the hackle. Dry flies that are tied with a hackle typically use a stiffer, more full-fibered hackle. Wet flies typically use a softer, sparser hackle. Common wet fly hackles are hen hackles, partridge, pheasant, and starling. Dry fly hackles are usually rooster cape or neck hackles.

In cases where a wet fly employs a stiffer hackle, it’s usually still possible to distinguish them. Wet fly hackles are typically wrapped or palmered in such a way that the fibers bend back towards the tail of the fly. This usually is not the case with a dry fly.