What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Guys and gals yesterday I instigated a trade.
The guy I did this with is a breeder on this site, I have seen his name a few times but don't know a bunch about him but he had what I wanted that no one else has.

Makes me leary when one says "I have a reputation to uphold." Don't we all, been in this game for over 4 decades I have yet to have somebody tell me that.
Makes me a bit fidgety as fuck
Since you were the one that instigated the trade, it should be ok. Does he have a garden page where you can see his grows? Some think that just because they made seeds that they are great. I always question too who’s saying it’s great weed and how much they smoke. Sometimes you just don’t know and you just give them a try and see how they come out hoping for the best. I have my tent full of weed right now that I don’t know much about but they were interesting enough to try so I’m hoping for the best.

if he didn’t try to over sell it like that cannabis cream that guy was selling. “Won’t rust, bust or collect dust… good for coughs colds and sore heinie holes.…”🤪

drop them in dirt and see what they want to be…😊✌️

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Well, I’ve been up for a little bit more than an hour and a half now and I do believe I’m going to live through this, but God is my witness last night. I didn’t know if I was going to. My body is completely exhausted and I will do little than nothing at all today, I got a strip down the bed and wash the sheets cause I sweat bullets last nigh… I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their weekend… I think gypsy is referring to the fact that if you were on ICMag for 10 years, you qualify as a veteran
Glad you’re gonna pull thru boo💕

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So, I am down in the grow doing my daily thing. These days I have a grow partner. Kevin the cat loves my grow. He sits in either my veg or flower tent most all the time when I am down in the basement with the tents open.

IMG_20240224_094401561_HDR.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Something to fall back on!

I too have a DD-214 with an honorable discharge as well, but have never used it for the VA. I have friends that do use it and are not uniformly pleased with the timeliness and quality of their treatment.
I used it to buy my first house and to pay my tuition to the Columbia School of Broadcasting. I was only in two years so I don't qualify for medical insurance.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I’d start both on 800 I sometimes turn the top down if I see it getting too done

do you preheat until the thermometer hits 800 and then put pizza on stone?

we just made one and the preheat was about 400 and the dough really stuck to the stone , in spite of the floured bottom……

but yeah , this is gonna be fun experimenting with different cheeses and tomato sauce…..

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I put a bit of cornmeal under it while I’m putting the toppings on. It burns a little after you take the pizza off so scrape I off with your tool and sweep it away while it’s cooling if you use cornmeal. It slips better than flour. You will get the hang of it after a couple of pies

jokerman

Premium user

Golf with the Wife​

A man staggers into an emergency room with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally, the doctor asks him what happened. "Well, it was like this," said the man. "I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our balls into a pasture of cows. We went to look for them, and while I was rooting around, noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it-- stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt." "That's when I made my big mistake." "What did you do?" asks the doctor. "Well, I lifted the cow's tail again and yelled to my wife, "Hey, this looks like yours!" "I don't remember much after that!"

kevinn

It was not unfortunate for me. My retiring doc says cannabis is the devil and says you never know what’s in it…I told him I grew my own weed and knew exactly what was in it. I wish I’d have never told him I smoked. Was trying to give him a chance but he put a red mark in my chart and that seems to be the only thing he remembers about me. I saw notes he made in my uploaded file that I was argumentative. 🙁 I’m glad that he’s retiring. I wish him well.
My new primary gave me a drug test. Only bloodwork he did.