What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

kevinn

Guess he thought I was drug addict looking for drugs. Least to say, I was not impressed and have not been back. Tried to sign up for a new primary care. Told me they were making appointments for January 2025. I made one thinking worst case I had to go back to this doctor only one more time for prescription update.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I’m testing my new range. baked wings in the top and air frying sweet potato fries in the bottom. I love my new stove 😊
IMG_9607.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Skunk tent starting to smell pretty good but no detection of skunk yet. Flowers are starting to build but not a lot of early frost. Still no issues with pm ph bugs or nutrients so I’m happy with this tent as is and hoping for the best. I’m in week 4 of flower so I have plenty time for them to build up more.
IMG_9604.jpeg
IMG_9603.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user

Old Folks​

One night, an 87-year-old woman came home from Bingo to find her 92-year-old husband in bed with another woman she became violent and ended up pushing him off the balcony of their 20th floor apartment, killing him instantly. Brought before the court, on the charge of murder, she was asked if she had anything to say in her own defense. "Your Honor," she began coolly, "I figured that at 92, if he could screw, he could fly."