What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BubbasPlace

Done working in the grow. Busy day down there. Think I will pull a Boo and ice my back down. I have a Doctors appointment on Monday.

In the mean time the weekend has started for me.....let's party....

giphy.webp
Looks like he wet his pants? Or maybe it's the lights?

BubbasPlace

I’ve been in and out of that rabbit hole for the last 10 years and believe me it’s no place you wanna hang… my buddy just came by with my groceries for the week and he brought me some homemade New England clam chowder. It tastes really good and I’m hoping I can keep it where I’m putting it.
Sounds like a stomach bug of some sort? You haven't been eating any of unca's turtle fingers have you?

OleReynard

I’ve been in and out of that rabbit hole for the last 10 years and believe me it’s no place you wanna hang… my buddy just came by with my groceries for the week and he brought me some homemade New England clam chowder. It tastes really good and I’m hoping I can keep it where I’m putting it.
Can't let that clam chowder make a quick exit, Boo
Get better

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Got to thinkin' about it... ya think you might check around for an old Winchester 30.06 inna corner of some Brit's bunker cottage over there?

If they are done with it... I could use it.
Nope - no ones seen one of those in a very long time - but good of your old man to have donated it - in our time of need - with the Jerry's about to invade - I'm pretty sure that someone over here felt safer with that rifle handy - during WW2 -

Latest posts

Latest posts