What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
003 (2).jpg
001 (3).jpg

A few Underdog Alpha units.......... fuckin sexy.
🐶

Thegreengrower64

Had a little wonder over in another section here on icmag. Oh my days!!! Crazy folks. I'm guessing most were younger folks ( by their replies) or maybe not, it's hard to get a gauge on them. They seem to just want to argue for the sake of it, don't want to look at viable info etc..
Ah well, I'll get used to it.

Unca Walt

420club
Colorado doan care about geezer status….bass turds!

In 2024, Colorado residents aged 65 and older can take advantage of the annual Senior Fishing License for just $10.95. This price thoughtfully includes a 25-cent search-and-rescue fee and a $1.50 contribution to the Wildlife Education Fund. Furthermore, there’s a special offering – the Centennial Senior Lifetime Fishing License, priced at an accessible $10.71 for income-eligible seniors.
Holy smokes, @bigsur51 that is really appalling. That ain't even cheatin' fair.

Whoop. Just about to post this, and the following occurred to me:

Besides being a $$ generator for the State's Pet Projects, it absolutely will reduce the number of geezers geezing with fly rods in both all three streams in Colorado. <-- Less pressure on the fish population.

It's my betcha that's the case, I betcha.

Unca Walt

420club
Had a little wonder over in another section here on icmag. Oh my days!!! Crazy folks. I'm guessing most were younger folks ( by their replies) or maybe not, it's hard to get a gauge on them. They seem to just want to argue for the sake of it, don't want to look at viable info etc..
Ah well, I'll get used to it.
(*snork*) Every now and then, I look in there and drop a veritable bomb (cited with published proofs).

Then I watch for the instant, near hysterical "Look over there" "no proof" responses. So easy.

I originally stopped there because it looked like our old, sane, and interesting political thread.

Alas, it is populated with trolls. Blind, ignorant, and biased.

Unca Walt

420club
thanks for the sympathies Brother….

I know right….February has been a biotch so far….but yeah , it is these damn low pressure systems that get me…been up since about 3:30 nursing things along…

gotta take the dentures out when I feel like this , don’t want to pick my teeth out of a bunch of puke , in the damn toilet!…

i can tell it’s going down and I will be headache free in an hour or two…

otherwise , I will wait a bit before I wake and bake , just coffee right now
@bigsur51 -- Jesu! Get your wounded arse to some medical care stat. A mild side-effect to you puking from pain at 3:00AM can be a fatal -- or merely totally incapacitating stroke.

Don't delay on this. Remember: You still have a jaw because you lissened to yer Unca last time.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
@bigsur51 -- Jesu! Get your wounded arse to some medical care stat. A mild side-effect to you puking from pain at 3:00AM can be a fatal -- or merely totally incapacitating stroke.

Don't delay on this. Remember: You still have a jaw because you lissened to yer Unca last time.

thanks Unca….i sure hope you and your pretty bride are feeling better….did you ever figure out where ya all might have picked up the bug?…

fought that sumbitch headache all day yesterday and went to bed with it but now I am up and the headache is down…..woot woot

but yeah , I do go to the hospital when things get real bad

like one time when the headaches ganged up on me in what the docs call cluster headaches , I had headache after headache after headache for about 3 weeks and finally called an ambulance

i was by myself , this was a couple years before I met Swede , and the headaches were so bad that I could not drive the 25 miles to the er…..so the ambulance

anyway , a few shots of the happy juice , ice packs , and a dark room for a couple hours and I was able to go home

i went to the er once and they were real busy and I was so sick I was laying on the floor in the er , it hurt to much to sit upright , laying on the floor and puking..

the triage was going on and the docs took the wounded , bleeders , and broken bones before me , I guess visible blood and bones look more serious so I was down the list

when they got to me I told them the deal so they agreed ….soot me up with happy juice, they put me down n an empty operating room cause it is very cold n there , two hours later I go home

so yeah , I been dealing with this devil on and off for about 40 years

my brother was in Nam and his platoon went on a mission but my brother could not go , he was at sick call with a killer migraine and missed the mission

good thing cause his platoon got ambushed and took heavy casualties…..he says the migraine saved his life

i hope I pass over in a more dignified way and not with a migraine…and have a joint in my hand when the time comes

good early morning

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The Mrs ordered 30 kilos of Saigon Fragrant Rice - she's gone to work - kids at school - and I can't go out - because I have to wait for the Saigon Fragrant Rice to show up - and schlep it up the stairs - 3 hour window for this delivery - spliff/coffee - (alternating) - checking ICMAG -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Mostly cloudy today starting at 42F and predicted to reach 58F.

Breakfast at the Tin Shed this morning and then another run at getting my unruly platinum locks shorn now that my stylist is back.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 18962975 View attachment 18962976

Mostly cloudy today starting at 42F and predicted to reach 58F.

Breakfast at the Tin Shed this morning and then another run at getting my unruly platinum locks shorn now that my stylist is back.
Ahh - don't need a stylist for a leather neck and a head good for slapping - but I wish you luck in 'The Taming of the unruly platinum locks' -

- and onto a more serious note - this old song from Shane McGowan (The Pogues) - is truly moving to me - reinforcing my ideas about the futility of war -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahh - don't need a stylist for a leather neck and a head good for slapping - but I wish you luck in 'The Taming of the unruly platinum locks' -

- and onto a more serious note - this old song from Shane McGowan (The Pogues) - is truly moving to me - reinforcing my ideas about the futility of war -

Yeah, I saw the picture of your cue ball hair style. I can only dream of your savings at the hair salons, especially in tips for the big titted stylist who keeps getting one in my ear while trimming.

I just go to Supercuts but am careful which stylist that I use. As fate would have it, I have an abundance of wavy hair that goes in all directions if I don't keep it short and well thinned so that it lays down.

If I go to a barber, within a month I need another haircut, but if it is properly layered and thinned by a stylist, I can go half again as long and am way purdier.

I'm actually growing more hair as I age, but most of the extra is growing out my ears and nose. While the man childs in my dad's side of the family were all pure white headed by age 55 and Mom's side was bald, I am still hirsute and gray at 80.

River Rat.jpg JD6.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah, I saw the picture of your cue ball hair style. I can only dream of your savings at the hair salons, especially in tips for the big titted stylist who keeps getting one in my ear while trimming.

I just go to Supercuts but am careful which stylist that I use. As fate would have it, I have an abundance of wavy hair that goes in all directions if I don't keep it short and well thinned so that it lays down.

If I go to a barber, within a month I need another haircut, but if it is properly layered and thinned by a stylist, I can go half again as long and am way purdier.

I'm actually growing more hair as I age, but most of the extra is growing out my ears and nose. While the man childs in my dad's side of the family were all pure white headed by age 55 and Mom's side was bald, I am still hirsute and gray at 80.

View attachment 18963006 View attachment 18963007
Good on ya mate - enjoy the hair - and the stylists bossom in yer ear -

Perhaps I'm bias 😔 - being a slaphead and all - but I'm glad that I haven't had to mess about with and pay for a hairy head for well over 30 years now - all those wasted hours grooming- shampooing and conditioning the stuff - not to mention all that worthless mirror time - plus having to pay someone to cut it - is not a hobby I would enjoy for my whole life - as I get older - the simpler my life the better - and a hairy head would complicate things some -

OleReynard

If your a veteran and want totally free seeds go to X ans look up @ericvannavet. He will send you 100% free seeds free shipping too or JustCannabisSeed has a deal for 20 bucks shipping you get a free seed order which is about 20 seeds plus you can chose 3 strains from a list of beans on the site. Pm me if you need more details.
No I'm not a veteran and certainly not looking for beans, I have beans to share get rid of.
I'm looking for a place to share or dump whatever you prefer to call it.
Looking for an addy to ship to.

OleReynard

I would start here if I was you it is the simplest portable to start with and provides decent quality vapor.
You have a water bong?
Nope ain't had a bong in decades

Latest posts

Latest posts