What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

View attachment 18962776
Tree stands are not just for hunting. They make great mental health perches as well.

A fifteen minute walk with a zero-99 joint. 18' verticle climb and an hour being one with the trees while the sun sets is just what the doctor ordered.

It shouldn't be long and the deer should start passing under me.They can rest assured safe passage because the chest is full. That, and the man says don't.
Love that deer thirty, it's that time.
Normally associated with a pair of cardinals landing and flitting thru.
Then that 10 pointer comes out of the shadows and leaves ya in awe for another day.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmmm ...,how do these batteries get recharged? Do they have boat up charging stations at the dock. What if there is a long line, no wind and the battery is dead....oars!?
I had solar panels on Illusions, as well as a standalone Onan genset and an alternator on the 22hp Onan main engine. I had three Group 27 and one Group 8D gel cells, powering an 1800W full wave inverter. One Group 27 was reserved for starting the engine.

I usually used the sails for propulsion, so the batteries were just for starting, lights, and convenience like refrigeration, et al.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Walking around and sitting.
Mind you I don't smoke like used to anymore.
Maybe a joints worth over a course of a day.
Not a light weight by no means just growing crazy ass shit
I would start here if I was you it is the simplest portable to start with and provides decent quality vapor.
You have a water bong?

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Hmmm ...,how do these batteries get recharged? Do they have boat up charging stations at the dock. What if there is a long line, no wind and the battery is dead....oars!?

solar panelsā€¦.their boat produces a ton of solar power ā€¦plus , when they do run the engine , more electricity is madeā€¦

IMG_8310.jpeg

IMG_8309.jpeg

Janborrego

I'd be interested in the veteran free seed site.
I have quite a few ill never get to.

Was thinking about showing up at a vfw/legion club but don't know what to expect
If your a veteran and want totally free seeds go to X ans look up @ericvannavet. He will send you 100% free seeds free shipping too or JustCannabisSeed has a deal for 20 bucks shipping you get a free seed order which is about 20 seeds plus you can chose 3 strains from a list of beans on the site. Pm me if you need more details.

BubbasPlace

View attachment 18962733 @bigsur51 I add this bit of vinyl whip tube with a glass tip for a much smoother hit.
Also barely crack open the top air intake or it will splash into the airway and clog as well as dont overload it.
Small bb sized loads and don't scorch it dry.
And didn't you tell me not to open the bottom vents to prevent mess? Nice addition for the whip. What did you use for mouth piece?

BubbasPlace

That is a Sequoia concentrate vape on a voopoo ecig modbox.
And they are the bomb for portable. A must have, drag 4 is šŸ‘šŸ˜ƒ. You will love it. Completely stomps all the small vape pens and such contraptions. The e-cig folk figured out temp control a long time ago, cannabis folk, not so much. Sequoia fixes all that. Just toss that glass thing that comes with voopoo.

BubbasPlace

Some people will take ten hits on three hits worth of rosin.
šŸ˜†
Leaving a scorched on black residue that tastes like shit.
Our bucket stiil looks brand new despite thousands of hits.
If you do bake it on then get it hot and hit it with a wet qtip be careful of the steam.
I use qtips after every load.
I got extra bowls. Just toss the used ones in a shot glass of 180 proof to soak.

Rosin seems to keep giving off vapor, but once terps die off, time to end it. Always seems to be a little scorch in the middle

BubbasPlace

Thank you Drift.....most don't totally understand. Fish that are stocked from a hatchery are dumb and will go after Bigs flies....older fish have grown smart after surviving years of fishermen trying to catch and kill them. A fish doesn't grow to be a trophy size by being careles.
Dumb ones are tourist trout. Right out of hatchery. Don't waste flies. Ultra light, number 10 hook. Clamp a tiny split shot about 8 inches with small bullet weight. Can of niblets or jar of salmon eggs.

Sun&Soil

If your a veteran and want totally free seeds go to X ans look up @ericvannavet. He will send you 100% free seeds free shipping too or JustCannabisSeed has a deal for 20 bucks shipping you get a free seed order which is about 20 seeds plus you can chose 3 strains from a list of beans on the site. Pm me if you need more details.
I think he's looking to donate to them Jan.

Nice looking plants by the way. I still have months before I can even consider dropping seeds outdoors. Meanwhile I will enjoy your pics. Please keep sharing them with us.