What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
That is a Sequoia concentrate vape on a voopoo ecig modbox.

I am gonna have to memorize that line…🤓🤓🤓

the weed I am smoking is so good that I thought I was staring at a lake for the longest time….

IMG_8307.jpeg

Sun&Soil

20240221_171756.jpg

Tree stands are not just for hunting. They make great mental health perches as well.

A fifteen minute walk with a zero-99 joint. 18' verticle climb and an hour being one with the trees while the sun sets is just what the doctor ordered.

It shouldn't be long and the deer should start passing under me.They can rest assured safe passage because the chest is full. That, and the man says don't.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
electric sailboats are out there and gaining popularity……same with dinghies , electric motors

i follow these bloggers and they just bought an electric hybrid catamaran , 44 footer

they were gonna go 100% electric but after a lot of consideration , they chose they hybrid electric motor , which are very nice..

Hmmm ...,how do these batteries get recharged? Do they have boat up charging stations at the dock. What if there is a long line, no wind and the battery is dead....oars!?