What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BubbasPlace

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240221-121531.png
    Screenshot_20240221-121531.png
    633.1 KB · Views: 69

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
View attachment 18962733 @bigsur51 I add this bit of vinyl whip tube with a glass tip for a much smoother hit.
Also barely crack open the top air intake or it will splash into the airway and clog as well as dont overload it.
Small bb sized loads and don't scorch it dry.

thanks for that tip on the vents

we were wondering about the vents

i get the small loads but not the scorch it dry?….i am guessing that has something to do with to high of temps?

thanks

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
thanks for that tip on the vents

we were wondering about the vents

i get the small loads but not the scorch it dry?….i am guessing that has something to do with to high of temps?

thanks
Some people will take ten hits on three hits worth of rosin.
😆
Leaving a scorched on black residue that tastes like shit.
Our bucket stiil looks brand new despite thousands of hits.
If you do bake it on then get it hot and hit it with a wet qtip be careful of the steam.
I use qtips after every load.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Not much going on in the grow so after arguing with the Doctor's office all morning I decided to take some cuts. Only took a few as some mothers weren't ready to give me good cuts yet. Soon I will take another batch. Spring time and the outdoor gang will come knocking so I need to be ready.

Janborrego

sure looks like spring around here , well at least the next 10 days with highs near 70

my gut tells me this is fake , fake , fake and Old Man Winter and his evil sidekick , Jack Frost , will be up to no good during the month of March
Not for us el niño is our best weather. It will be cooler than last year and we will get rain. My plants do fine in the wind.

Janborrego

That White widow I harvested last month Is fabulous. I just started smoking it to test it. Best daytime weed ever. It one of those strains that keeps you busy. When I first harvested it from the looks of it I thought it was going to be canna butter material. Nope then grove bags did miracles on it. Them buds are so sticky. I could not use my grinder. It just stuck to the inside. Got my ninja smoothie cup blitzed it a few times and voila! Freshly ground fluffy sticky oooey gooey weed. I seeded her and am glad I did. I defiantly will pop a few more outside do I get big beautiful buds. I like my outdoor buds. Anyway I love that I found a daytime strain. Also I have asthma so weed chokes me. This is smooth like butter no coughing. Always a plus if I ca n still breathe afterwards. With this yes I can

Last edited:

OleReynard

That White widow I harvested last month Is fabulous. I just started smoking it to test it. Best daytime weed ever. It one of those strains that keeps you busy. When I first harvested it from the looks of it I thought it was going to be canna butter material. Nope then grove bags did miracles on it. Them buds are so sticky. I could not use my grinder. It just stuck to the inside. Goa mu ninja smoothie cup blitzed it a few times and voila! Freshly ground fluffy sticky oooey gooey weed. I seeded her and am glad I did. I defiantly will pop a few more outside do I get big beautiful buds. I like my outdoor buds. Anyway I love that I found a daytime strain. Also I have asthma so weed chokes me. This is smooth like butter no coughing. Always a plus if I ca n still breathe afterwards. With this yes I can
Jan who's White widow, please?