What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was in a pipe store the other day and the owner who is from India said they just put a bit of Vick’s Vapor Rub or Tiger Balm on their forehead to get rid of a headache. They were on an anti-Tylenol rant at the time but that I guess is the go-to treatment for close to a billion people. I had never heard of that but then again, the Pharma advertising dollar rules the airwaves while ignoring liver damage caused by ‘pain relievers’…

Edit: on the forehead between the eyebrows.
I pack my head in ice when I get a migraine, especially my brainstem in back, my temples, and over my eyes. I've never found anything that works as well, especially when I can't keep anything down.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I think you would be quite surprised the beauty that the state has offer once you get off the interstate. Where you have miles and miles and miles desolate nothing we have our swamps and our tropical flora…

I have only seen Miami airport on my way to Jamaica and once did 2 weeks combat training in the jungles around Panama City

i can only imagine the swamps and orange groves

and one persons miles of desolate nothing is another persons historical and archaeological playground where millions and millions of buffalo roamed and there is evidence of humans around here that are stone age old

whether it is hunting for arrowheads and artifacts , deer and antelope , there is plenty of beauty to be found on the wide open prairies , one just has to look a little closer

someone said it is easy to love the magnificent majesty of the Rocky Mountains but it takes a special heart to love the prairie

jokerman

Premium user
you the Man!

gracias Amigo

like I said before , cannabis delivery devices have come a long long way!.

View attachment 18962614

View attachment 18962613
15 years ago I am in the basement of where I grew up.
Im looking at the oil burner that was replaced due to age.
I for some reason put my hands up in the cobweb sill and I find a pipe just like that.
No one in my family except my Father , would even consider putting their hands up there.
It was a pipe I stashed there when I was 16.
I used a lot of my Fathers small compression fittings as well as a angle 1/2 cu. to 3/8 fittings too.
When He found them sometimes it pissed him off twice

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So, long story short. Last time I was at the doctors office for stomach issues they called me in and gave me a blood test. I told them I wasn't here for a blood test! Tech said the doc wanted it so .....

Yesterday I got a bill from Quest Diagnostics for $80 saying the blood test wasn't approved by the doctor and pay the amount above.....

I have spent the last day and a half trying to get this issue worked out. I have been bounced around from one person to another and it still isn't settled!

What every happened to customer service in this country? One last call and this is the recording I got.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
So, long story short. Last time I was at the doctors office for stomach issues they called me in and gave me a blood test. I told them I wasn't here for a blood test! Tech said the doc wanted it so .....

Yesterday I got a bill from Quest Diagnostics for $80 saying the blood test wasn't approved by the doctor and pay the amount above.....

I have spent the last day and a half trying to get this issue worked out. I have been bounced around from one person to another and it still isn't settled!

What every happened to customer service in this country? One last call and this is the recording I got.

iu
I am feeling it today as well did taxes and dropping the extortion fee off today.
I sure hope the foreigners who get it enjoy it.
😣

jokerman

Premium user

You're too legal ,thats your problem.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Not enough time in a day for me - buzzing around like a blue arse fly. Was it King Solomon who said 'It's all meaningless"? It actually is when one thinks about it

his dad , King David

The words of the Preacher,[a] the son of David, king in Jerusalem.

2 Vanity[b] of vanities, says the Preacher,
vanity of vanities! All is vanity.
3 What does man gain by all the toil
at which he toils under the sun?
4 A generation goes, and a generation comes,
but the earth remains forever.
5 The sun rises, and the sun goes down,
and hastens[c] to the place where it rises.
6 The wind blows to the south
and goes around to the north;
around and around goes the wind,
and on its circuits the wind returns.
7 All streams run to the sea,
but the sea is not full;
to the place where the streams flow,
there they flow again.
8 All things are full of weariness;
a man cannot utter it;
the eye is not satisfied with seeing,
nor the ear filled with hearing.
9 What has been is what will be,
and what has been done is what will be done,
and there is nothing new under the sun.
10 Is there a thing of which it is said,
“See, this is new”?
It has been already
in the ages before us.
11 There is no remembrance of former things,[d]
nor will there be any remembrance
of later things[e] yet to be
among those who come after.

BubbasPlace

got my Voopoo Drag 4 today but dummy me , I didn’t order batteries

so now I am waiting on my batteries and my other part for the rosin , whatever it is called

the new technology out there has gone so far over my head , the industry has come a long long way from hash pipes and bongs

any suggestions on the batteries would be much appreciated…..so many to choose from that it can be overwhelming for a newb

Sanyo