What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

BubbasPlace

@dogzter @BubbasPlace

I went with a 500ml desktop bong to accompany the new vape.

Now it's time to sell off a knife or two. Anyone looking for new steel?:ROFLMAO:
The vape glass is different. I usually want a table top style. Thick bottom plate for plenty of weight to support ash catcher without being tippy.

I usually want the part that holds bowl to be straight up and down, not angled. Want part you draw off of to come off to side, not straight up and down like a bong. Lastly the whole thing needs to hold tha "action" part not right in your face. I have several....

Favorite: in the middle. One on left to short, face too lose to action. Goo Roo is party size, but have to stand up to hit it. Middle one perfect height, mouth piece stem long enough.

Bubba

Attachments

• IMG_20240220_181528653.jpg
    IMG_20240220_181528653.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20240220_181629375.jpg
    IMG_20240220_181629375.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 50

Sun&Soil

The vape glass is different. I usually want a table top style. Thick bottom plate for plenty of weight to support ash catcher without being tippy.

I usually want the part that holds bowl to be straight up and down, not angled. Want part you draw off of to come off to side, not straight up and down like a bong. Lastly the whole thing needs to hold tha "action" part not right in your face. I have several....

Favorite: in the middle. One on left to short, face too lose to action. Goo Roo is party size, but have to stand up to hit it. Middle one perfect height, mouth piece stem long enough.

Bubba
Screenshot_20240220_201558_Chrome.jpg

This meets everything you listed. What do you think? Stable, bowl is straight up and down, and the hookah tube gets the draw away from your face.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A drizzly day starting at 45F and predicted to reach 54F.

Got a call from our oldest grandson, who is getting married again in November. No children from the first marriage as she was sterile.

Our youngest grandson recently got married for the first time and to my discredit I failed to warn them about the dangers of hanky panky, and his blushing bride just announced that she missed her period. Ostensibly the second great grandchild is on the way!

HarleyJammer

Veteran
When I was a kid Father Sczepanski was pastor at the church in my old neighborhood. I attended many of his masses because I had been enrolled in their parochial school. He held his masses in Latin and Polish during the week. Sundays he threw in one English mass to go with the Polish and Latin Masses. On the high holidays it was always Latin.. and he loved to burn big clouds of incense and dress in full regalia. This priest was a big man that had steely eyes with a demeanor to match. I imagine he could have been the Sergeant - of - Arms in God's 1% MC. .. not like the prospect.. or even hang around at Saint Michael's. Father Sczepanski was a Dog of War in God's Army.

I found the store that was the hook up for the local priests and churches.. a small little place near the airport. I picked up some frankincense and charcoal.. a special book of prayers.. and got busy channelling Father Sczepanski.

I found the Exorcism Prayer in Latin on YT and ran it on a 24 hour loop. I burned big clouds of incense inside and outside my house. I prayed loudly so much my neighbors thought I was crazy. I went to the Paranormal Priest's church and got Holy Water by the gallon and threw it everywhere.

I actually went to Saturday Mass. (no Communion wafer for me!). It has been so long since I attended a mass I didn't know they changed things up so I was just a bystander!

If I was going to have a fighting chance in this war I had to go on the offensive.. make my home uncomfortable for whoever whatever.

Not to pigeon hole myself I got in touch with my brother's ex-girlfriend. I wouldn't call her a witch but a 'Spiritualist of Mother Earth'.. I wanted to get her take on this situation.

Rachel came to my house and took note of the physical evidence. She burned this big ol' log of sage and meditated.

She said she sensed a portal in my basement. She said she will get together with like-minded people and get to work on it..

Meanwhile, whoever whatever started sending invisible wasps to sting the tops of my hands leaving swollen red welts. The little girl showed up in the foyer this time with a pencil. There's pencil evidence on my bathroom wall. The demonic alien heads outside are the size of quarters and it looks like they are swallowing each other. Blue lights appearing in the kitchen and dining room. Mr. Stinky makes many visits. Carving on the basement walls continue. The crossbeam above the doorway from the basement workshop to the utility room is blackened charred like somebody tried to set my house on fire. Numbers appear on my glass piece. I'm seeing complicated mathematical equations: fractions with coefficients multiplied by integers with coefficients divided by fractions with coefficients multiplied by integers with coefficients... Oh yeah, now I'm seeing little black orbs flying around the basement and streaking gold orbs outside.. I see big black shadows around the house... and I see the Green Man everywhere I go.

One night in one of my exuberant vocal prayers to Saint Michael out on my front porch I prayed in earnest that I can be free of these demonic alien heads growing on my house..

... to be continued ..

Last edited:

HarleyJammer

Veteran
i get them too @HarleyJammer .

Yesterday after i turned off the underfloor heating the window misted up from the inside of the double glazing panes and revealed the image of someone squatting taking a dump :poop:

I was fascinated by how such simple lines evoked that shape. I needed a dump at the time too.
Youre lucky you dont get the invisible wasps stinging your ass.

Unca Walt

420club
some damn good fishing there Pueblo Arkansas river

gotta get my license first of March and then I am good to go

where is a good spot that is open to the public without it being wall to wall casting?
Us geezers doan need no steenking licenses. Fact. So when you finally reach your adultery, you too can give the Hawaiian Good Luck signal to the fishcops.

Unca Walt

420club
, How come when I try to look at the pictures of the flies that Pute has I click on the link and it brings me back to the thread without any pictures…
I spent a letter half of the afternoon trimming the pure sug OG that I’ve been growing, it turned out better than I thought and it appears that I’ve got some quality smoke for a change… I moved the truffle treats into the flower tent, and I am quite excited about this plant. Probably more excited than any plant I’ve grown in ages… I have to trust it up and after I do, I will post some pictures because it is a beautiful looking structured plant… I took six cuts off of it and I sure hope that I can keep the strain going in my tent…
@Boo -- Out-fargin-standing! You do that which pleases you. And it is clear that you've birthed a winner.

Latest posts

Latest posts