What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Big, these are the flies we will be using. The top one is a Blue Winged Olive. The bottom is an RS2. If you try throwing anything bigger the fish will spook and they will be gone. This separates the men from the boys.....hope you have good eyes.....I don't anymore. ha ha......blind leading the blind

View attachment 18962275

if that’s the size I need , then mine look to big

IMG_0154.jpeg
IMG_0151.jpeg
IMG_0152.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
, How come when I try to look at the pictures of the flies that Pute has I click on the link and it brings me back to the thread without any pictures…
I spent a letter half of the afternoon trimming the pure sug OG that I’ve been growing, it turned out better than I thought and it appears that I’ve got some quality smoke for a change… I moved the truffle treats into the flower tent, and I am quite excited about this plant. Probably more excited than any plant I’ve grown in ages… I have to trust it up and after I do, I will post some pictures because it is a beautiful looking structured plant… I took six cuts off of it and I sure hope that I can keep the strain going in my tent…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I went by the coffee shop today. Bought a pound of beans, a liter of cold brew and a cold brew to go. JJ the owner told me that the 10.00 shipping is standard and pays for your whole order so if you buy 4 lbs, it’s still 10 bucks shipping. Coffee is one of my splurges that I treat myself to now and then. Our regular coffee is either the German stuff they sell at the Aldi or Maxwell house regular

View attachment 18962264
View attachment 18962265

thanks for the info SG and I will go ahead and order us a pound…