What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BubbasPlace

I would think your plants need a 5 gal pot. Not only do you have water/feed more often.....more maintenance ....but you plants could become root bound. I will stick to my 5 gal pots.
I've been reading, many feel that with promix and liquid nutes, root binding isn't as big an issue...roots fill the soil, absorb the nutes.

That single plant that filled the 2 x 4 top and bottom, yielding 3/4 pound was in 3 gallon pot.

Chrimera 3 yielding 3-4 oz apiece, 3 gallon pots.
Yes, spot on with more frequent watering. Using Jacks this round, just give them a squirt morning and evening. Less dirt same yield. Tradeoff works for me. To grow store and Sam's club.

Bubba

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I've been reading, many feel that with promix and liquid nutes, root binding isn't as big an issue...roots fill the soil, absorb the nutes.

That single plant that filled the 2 x 4 top and bottom, yielding 3/4 pound was in 3 gallon pot.

Yes, spot on with more frequent watering. Using Jacks this round, just give them a squirt morning and evening. Less dirt same yield. Tradeoff works for me. To grow store and Sam's club.

Bubba
Good luck....keep us informed.

OleReynard

Bubba
Talking about Jack's I found it locally in a high end nursery.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
got my Voopoo Drag 4 today but dummy me , I didn’t order batteries

so now I am waiting on my batteries and my other part for the rosin , whatever it is called

the new technology out there has gone so far over my head , the industry has come a long long way from hash pipes and bongs

any suggestions on the batteries would be much appreciated…..so many to choose from that it can be overwhelming for a newb

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Another good walk in. Ice is getting ready to come off the lake. Won't be long until boats will be on the water. Hope my boat isn't one of them. To many people. Boat ramps are a mess. If everybody knew proper protocol it wouldn't be so bad.

I was just texting my old fishing buddy with the private lake right next to the Arkansas river in Pueblo. Two hour drive but worth it. I can stay for free......almost.....he likes my smoke so he will be well healed after each visit.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
got my Voopoo Drag 4 today but dummy me , I didn’t order batteries

so now I am waiting on my batteries and my other part for the rosin , whatever it is called

the new technology out there has gone so far over my head , the industry has come a long long way from hash pipes and bongs

any suggestions on the batteries would be much appreciated…..so many to choose from that it can be overwhelming for a newb

I guess I am stubborn. I have several different vaping devices but prefer to use my pipe. As long as it is clean I love it. Good luck Big.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
If you are fishing the river using a fly rod the farther you get away from the dam the less people. Little secret...the fishing is just as good down river and know body knows it. The video I just posted is on the East side of I-25....as you can see nobody there hardly at all. Those are nice fish.....lots of bigger ones as well.

As far as a spinning rod goes I only fish my buddies lake. And he is very protective on who he lets on......Catch and release only using barb-less hooks.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
looks like that Arkansas river park trail would be a good location…just below that spillway

IMG_8295.png

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I could meet you there most any time. We have to go before runoff starts. Stay at a hotel right at I-25. I have the flies but you need a 6x leader and tippet. I can show you how to rig it.

The nice thing about fly fishing is it is good all day.....you don't have to be on the water before sun up.

Latest posts

Latest posts