What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Had the most simple of appointments at the hospital today - basically I walked there stopping every 10 minutes to guzzle a total of 2 and a half pints of water - then checked into the Urodynamics Department - and took a whizz in the 'special toilet'- so that they could then checkout the bladder volume - followed by a quick ultrasound of the bladder and that's it - no doctors - no injections - medicines or invasive treatments etc - just one older nurse - with a smile - and lots of gell 😀 - and was all done and dusted within 15 minutes -

Next up is an appointment with a Urologist on the 26th February -

jokerman

Premium user
I used all my safety gear, used the 1” PVC and tethered the flimsy pole (GW‘s advice), worked away from the electric line. Had to modify the elbow at the end to my hand rake which I duct taped which grabbed that tattered flag good. I even had supervision and help guiding the bottom side from Mr Sub. And I wore sensible shoes. I’m so glad it is finally recovered. I hated being such a bad flag tender I have a rule book and everything and didn’t even know about the counterweight you told me about. I’m shopping for one now but keeping the PVC rig just in case it happens again.
‘the flag is folded and ready for the VFW bin.

View attachment 18961477 View attachment 18961478 View attachment 18961479
You Rock!😊👍

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

ya mean like this?

IMG_8178.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
can anyone recommend a place to buy some good roasted coffee beans?…..we got a new coffee maker that also grinds the beans…we had some beans and it works really good but I am gonna run out of beans pronto if I fail to restock in a timely manner…🤓🤓🤓

View attachment 18961490
Yes I can
I have a older Brother who is a fanatic about coffee and food
He grinds and weighs the beans with the right temp.
Give me a hour..
Doing this for over 25 years

jokerman

Premium user
good morning

so yeah , yesterday was a wash , hell , I never got out of my pajamas and housecoat all frigging day

had a boomer of a headache all night and most of yesterday

but the coast is clear this morning and I am ready for much prestidigitations today

how about a cocktail to start the morning……

View attachment 18961637
I'll take two...

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Had the most simple of appointments at the hospital today - basically I walked there stopping every 10 minutes to guzzle a total of 2 and a half pints of water - then checked into the Urodynamics Department - and took a whizz in the 'special toilet'- so that they could then checkout the bladder volume - followed by a quick ultrasound of the bladder and that's it - no doctors - no injections - medicines or invasive treatments etc - just one older nurse - with a smile - and lots of gell 😀 - and was all done and dusted within 15 minutes -

Next up is an appointment with a Urologist on the 26th February -
How was the special toilet?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
It’s 68F in my utility room tent. Since we got the new furnace, that room does not stay as hot. I’m running 15-20 degrees cooler. My plants are in week 4 of flower. They don’t seem to mind the chilly atmosphere but I’m not use to seeing them and I feel like they need some little sweaters to wear in there…
I hope the cooler temps will be good for them. I need to be growing a purple strain so I see some leaf colors. Don’t know if the skunks will provide any colors yet.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
It’s 68F in my utility room tent. Since we got the new furnace, that room does not stay as hot. I’m running 15-20 degrees cooler. My plants are in week 4 of flower. They don’t seem to mind the chilly atmosphere but I’m not use to seeing them and I feel like they need some little sweaters to wear in there…
I hope the cooler temps will be good for them. I need to be growing a purple strain so I see some leaf colors. Don’t know if the skunks will provide any colors yet.
Thats the usual ambient air temp here they will be ok.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
LLM is large language model. i.e. what you get when you feed a lot of data, such as icmag, into an AI. it would be EPIC!

Jeez - watched that fella in the video for 3 minutes - and fell asleep - he's not exactly enthralling or entertaining - and to be fair - I'm too tired/stoned right now - to wade thru what he is saying - and come up with an intelligent response - but I will say that this LLM looks interesting 😉 👍

Latest posts

Latest posts