What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I do believe I am gonna do a road trip this summer...I hope to drive up the east coast and then jet over to california and do a fly and ride...I'm certain this fly and ride will be my last...done 6 years back and loved the redwoods...I ain't gettin any younger so it's now or never...
There's a place here for you in Montana if you wanna see the rockies right bro.
Those logs are cool, I spent a while watching all the videos. I have alot invested in my dynavaps and feel those may be similar. Probably like switching lights if it ain't broke. I was almost sold cause I'm a sucker for wood, but then thought I'd get the same feeling with a new knife. Final decision is pass. Though not an easy one.

Talk to me about that cloud connoisseur. Do you ever burn the weed and turn the taste of the system itself like ass requiring a full cleaning?

I have really good luck with the dynavaps and am happy with them until I burn the herb.Comparing either of those to dynavaps is like comparing burger king to prime rib.
What kind of knife?
😁
Like a yugo to a porsche a vangogh to a childs finger paint.........you get my drift.
The logs are highly addictive functional works of art I have a dozen or so from various makers.
For pure Performance get the zeal by far the best bang for buck in the vape market........you will stop using your dynavaps is my bet.
Wide open draw and the only way to combust is on purpose once you find your setting range.
No vapor goes through the heater head so if it did combust you don't have to disassemble and clean.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
It’s nasty raw and dreary outside today. It’s supposed to rain over 2 inches and stay in the high 50s so after I get done with the Sunday morning cartoons and my tea I will probably get loaded up and head over to see brother Drift today… I have been loves his road trips, and Dutch just sleeps on the floor of the back of the truck. I was awoken at 5 AM because both dogs were pacing the house smelling an armadillo on the back porch. They came in soaking wet, and when I got up this morning, they went back out to get wet again. You got a love the smell of a wet dog 😱

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Where are the coffee girls today?

Irene took them all to church this morning

to confess their sins

have you confessed your sins ?

IMG_8276.jpeg

oldfogey8

Thinking about using 3 gal felt pots on next grow. How often do you have to water and how much per plant ?
Thanks
This run , I have watered every 2-3 days. About 2 quarts per plant on this run but my plants are smaller than usual(I flipped them earlier than I would have liked). In the past, with properly vegged plants, it was about 3 quarts per plant every 2 days.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s nasty raw and dreary outside today. It’s supposed to rain over 2 inches and stay in the high 50s so after I get done with the Sunday morning cartoons and my tea I will probably get loaded up and head over to see brother Drift today… I have been loves his road trips, and Dutch just sleeps on the floor of the back of the truck. I was awoken at 5 AM because both dogs were pacing the house smelling an armadillo on the back porch. They came in soaking wet, and when I got up this morning, they went back out to get wet again. You got a love the smell of a wet dog 😱
Nothing friendlier or gladder to see you than a wet dog!

Drifting13

I am an electrician for over 50 years and have worked live all of them when needed.
Use your head .wear gloves and the right ladder.
Every service I have done had to be disconnected live and rehooked up live.
High voltages is another story.
440 kills. EOS
I was the electrician for a wallpaper factor, my first biggest account with three 480 volt services on the over 350k sg ft of building 6000 amps total.
I had got the acct because an electrician dropped a tool in a panel and blew himself up
I almost bought it three times there
I have spliced high voltage elbows for transformers but all were on dead lines that we installed and were not energized at the pole
I test residential voltage with my hand.
You need to know how to touch something.
I learned that young😊
I used to repair cranes & hoists, 230/460 3 phase. And I can still count to 20...