Premium user
Veteran
420club
another mystery I am pondering today…goes into the Gobeki Tepi file

IMG_8265.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
@dogzter
Best 2 dry herb vaporizers in your opinion? I don't care about using it for oil and I already have a bunch of Dynavaps.
Best vape on the market and exceptionally well priced get the full kit.

Best high end log vape get a alpha+ if you like super sexy one of a kind wood.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
i realize i am replying pretty late to this post - it's hard to keep up with the fast pace of posts in this thread (i'm old) - but i would love to see you feed this into AI to create a graphic novel. could be epic.

yeah , rumor has it that if the book is a success , and it will be , that Gypsy is gonna rent an airplane and fly us all to the Greek Islands for an ICMAG Cup

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've seen people fry on 200 Amp sevice
I hired a guy to climb poles that when he was younger he blew out his fingers and toes and melted a comb to his ass doing stupid shit.
240VAC on the dwelling side of the transformer isn't to be ignored, but doesn't reach out and grab you like 13,800VAC on the primary side of the transformer does. That is enough to blow off fingers and other things that stick out far enough to get hold of.

BudToaster

Veteran
yeah , rumor has it that if the book is a success , and it will be , that Gypsy is gonna rent an airplane and fly us all to the Greek Islands for an ICMAG Cup
been to Greece when i was a younger man, with wife.1 - no TSA at the gate, could just waltz in to the airport and onto the plane. first class, round trip, SFO to Greece, $150 - yeah, wife.1 worked for TWA (if anyone can remember that airline).

i am not willing to fly these days - may be fake news, but it looks pretty painful.