What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I do believe I am gonna do a road trip this summer...I hope to drive up the east coast and then jet over to california and do a fly and ride...I'm certain this fly and ride will be my last...done 6 years back and loved the redwoods...I ain't gettin any younger so it's now or never...

jokerman

Premium user
I've seen people fry on 200 Amp sevice
I hired a guy to climb poles that when he was younger he blew out his fingers and toes and melted a comb to his ass doing stupid shit.
I am an electrician for over 50 years and have worked live all of them when needed.
Use your head .wear gloves and the right ladder.
Every service I have done had to be disconnected live and rehooked up live.
High voltages is another story.
440 kills. EOS
I was the electrician for a wallpaper factor, my first biggest account with three 480 volt services on the over 350k sg ft of building 6000 amps total.
I had got the acct because an electrician dropped a tool in a panel and blew himself up
I almost bought it three times there
I have spliced high voltage elbows for transformers but all were on dead lines that we installed and were not energized at the pole
I test residential voltage with my hand.
You need to know how to touch something.
I learned that young😊

jokerman

Premium user
240VAC on the dwelling side of the transformer isn't to be ignored, but doesn't reach out and grab you like 13,800VAC on the primary side of the transformer does. That is enough to blow off fingers and other things that stick out far enough to get hold of.
Usually residential voltage is more 208
240 comes into play on commercial and three phase
Thats the wye configuration a delta config has a high leg where you can get high voltage to ground on one leg.
The usual teltale sign is when you see a commercial panel with the third breaker is not present unless its a 3 phase circuit

Sun&Soil

Best vape on the market and exceptionally well priced get the full kit.

Best high end log vape get a alpha+ if you like super sexy one of a kind wood.
Thanks gonna check em out now maybe I'll be back with news of a new purchase.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
What happens to the dogs?
Just got this sticker the other day…
IMG_9579.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Dad was an electrician on Broadway all of his life, and he taught me to test a circuit with my index finger and my middle finger on the same hand…

What happens to the dogs?
The boys will be with me on the road trip when I’m driving the truck as usual. When I do the fly and ride, I will have to board them at a local kennel. I’m sure Ivan will do well but Dutch is going to fight that…. To be very honest, I don’t know how much longer Dutch is going to be with us. I’ve never had a German Shepherd with such weak back end…It’s obvious when he walks it he’s very uncomfortable… his birthday is 12 April and I find myself wondering…

Sun&Soil

Best vape on the market and exceptionally well priced get the full kit.

Best high end log vape get a alpha+ if you like super sexy one of a kind wood.
Those logs are cool, I spent a while watching all the videos. I have alot invested in my dynavaps and feel those may be similar. Probably like switching lights if it ain't broke. I was almost sold cause I'm a sucker for wood, but then thought I'd get the same feeling with a new knife. Final decision is pass. Though not an easy one.

Talk to me about that cloud connoisseur. Do you ever burn the weed and turn the taste of the system itself like ass requiring a full cleaning?

I have really good luck with the dynavaps and am happy with them until I burn the herb.

OleReynard

I am an electrician for over 50 years and have worked live all of them when needed.
Use your head .wear gloves and the right ladder.
Every service I have done had to be disconnected live and rehooked up live.
High voltages is another story.
440 kills. EOS
I was the electrician for a wallpaper factor, my first biggest account with three 480 volt services on the over 350k sg ft of building 6000 amps total.
I had got the acct because an electrician dropped a tool in a panel and blew himself up
I almost bought it three times there
I have spliced high voltage elbows for transformers but all were on dead lines that we installed and were not energized at the pole
I test residential voltage with my hand.
You need to know how to touch something.
I learned that young😊
Ahhh just lick your fingers, I've run into splicers that check that way

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
The boys will be with me on the road trip when I’m driving the truck as usual. When I do the fly and ride, I will have to board them at a local kennel. I’m sure Ivan will do well but Dutch is going to fight that…. To be very honest, I don’t know how much longer Dutch is going to be with us. I’ve never had a German Shepherd with such weak back end…It’s obvious when he walks it he’s very uncomfortable… his birthday is 12 April and I find myself wondering…
I just went through that. Sorry..... watching them slowly fade is heartbreaking

Latest posts

Latest posts