What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Oh! That's sketchy. If something crossed between those wires and that pole your looking at a human zapper(like a bug zapper but way bigger). It could be something as simple as a wet kite string or foil balloon cluster.
Yes and the pole is sketchy too. Not one that’s climbable I swayed a bit when I tried to rip the flag off of whatever it’s hung up on. Can’t lean a ladder on it either and there are those wires…

the flagpole was gifted to the the retired serviceman who built my house in the early 60s. I am just the caretaker and not doing a very good job right now. It’s the biggest pole in the hood and I know everyone is seeing it…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
emt is electro metallic tubing used to run wire in whereas uni strut is a specifically formed piece of steel used to mount panels and lighting on metal buildings...I have 4 metal buildings so I know about such things...
IMG_2361.gif

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I still haven’t formed a massive butt crack and I don’t see that happening in my lifetime. With my activity level in my diet, I just don’t see it…
On a lighter note, the guy that bought Earl‘s house had one of his yard monkeys installed 15 floodlights facing my fence. It’s gotten out of hand, so I had to make a move. I hung a very high, powered high bay LED light on the side of a building facing this guy‘s house and it looks like it’s the freaking summertime at noon over there now… I am expecting some sort of reaction from what I’ve done. I can only hope he shoots the light out…😏

Sun&Soil

20240216_180701.jpg

20240216_180610.jpg

Fall has arrived. Time to ease up on the light and temps some. Or calmag, maybe nitrogen? I refuse.

The land race on the edge is just starting early summer. I will drop a seed under the barrel plant before harvest so the sativa has a companion. A short vegged indica. That way I'm not spending all that energy on a couple ounces of smoke I've never sampled. Should get me through until I drop seed late May under the sun.

@dogzter not trying to sell you on LED'S, if you've got your sytem that works and you enjoy growing, grow with it.

I've been seeding the outdoors since the beginning but have dabbled indoors at various times depending on living situations. Three years agrow I decided to build a groom and continue my spring and summer into the dark days down in the dungeon. After a ton of research I went with my specific LED. Pluss's are how high I can use it effectively and I can control it to the gnats ass.

Minuses-expensive and what I make up for in efficiency I spend on the heater.

It has been fun experimenting with it, you can't exactly tweak the sun or move the clouds.

Just make sure you love the grow.

Stoned Ass Ramblin right here.

20240216_180539.jpg

Last edited: