What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
So my flag got blown in the wind over my pole. I need to recover it but puling on it only bends the pole a little. It’s a huge pole maybe 40 ft high. I’m not sure but up there with the electric wires. I think if I had a strap wrench, I could lower it but it been standing in the weather for years.
Any great ideas to get her down besides trying to unscrew the threads ? Don’t know what I’ll do if that doesn’t work. I need a basket to get up there otherwise. Who does one call for this?
IMG_9574.jpeg
IMG_9575.jpeg

oldfogey8

Check out Bret Weinstiens (who is a self professed ‘lifelong democrats’) first hand account of the migrant camps in the Darien Gap at about 3 hrs 8 mins. Remember, he is talking to Joe Rogan, also a lifelong Dem…

Weinstein is a strong supporter of RFK jr but is open to DJT if push comes to shove.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
So my flag got blown in the wind over my pole. I need to recover it but puling on it only bends the pole a little. It’s a huge pole maybe 40 ft high. I’m not sure but up there with the electric wires. I think if I had a strap wrench, I could lower it but it been standing in the weather for years.
Any great ideas to get her down besides trying to unscrew the threads ? Don’t know what I’ll do if that doesn’t work. I need a basket to get up there otherwise. Who does one call for this?
View attachment 18960555 View attachment 18960556
Maybe the fire department? They should come to rescue a flag. They would a cat right?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man I've fallen 3 times in the last 2 years, ice being the culprit but it's sure an abrupt stop.
Jars the F out of ya
l bought Grayfox and myself crampons that attach over our shoes. No more falling on the ice.
View attachment 18960555 View attachment 18960556
Drone with hook?
Several lengths of EMT with couplings to make a long pole?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Noticed this on some of the lower fan leaves on the TK/LB. Looks like a calcium deficiency......WTF.....I give her 7 1/2 mil of cal/mag and one tsp of epsom salt every time I water and feed. Strange.

View attachment 18960547
When I have had calcium problems, it’s always been my PH being out the range where my plants could accept it. Flushing my plants to bring them back into range helped but was a pita.

BubbasPlace

when my dog Rainman died we were on our way to the cabin...I was half way and was giving thought to where to take him for his eternal home...rocks and a pick axe up at the cabin, sand and a backhoe at home...he's been laying in the back years for 12 years...while it may sound sad, I've got Dutch's eternal home picked out...it's where he lays when I'm out back wrenching...I fear Ivan will lose it when Dutch leaves us, he loves him so...

we always have a nice chat brother...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240216-150558.png
    Screenshot_20240216-150558.png
    713.6 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts

Latest posts