What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
j-003.jpg

Seems to be working ok for me big.

Patwillie

it ain’t the five eyes we need to be hollering about

the most incriminating evidence that would put all the Big Names behind bars or sent to the gallows , this evidence is out there , there are even videos on the dark web showing some of the crimes

But yeah , it is All there , on a video , and it is being covered up

crimes so horrendous and heinous that even seasoned hardened criminal investigators wept when they seen the videos and read the files

the alphabet agency has this evidence and are covering it up

what is the evidence one may ask?

it is ALL on Anthony Weiners laptop , the Insurance File and the alphabet people have been sitting on it for about 5 years now , ever since the NYPD Chief of Police turned the hard drive over to them…..

nothing but crickets since then

oh , and there is this , of the 14 police investigators who were on the case , I think 8 of them have died since then , mostly suicide….

yeah right

There's power in consuming an innocent child's soul ... it's only temporary ... rinse and repeat

I think only two of those NYPD are still alive ...

I should start a thread about other dimension entities that roam through our human lives .. My maternal grandmother could see, my mom, .. my brother and I both see, .. heavy empathic abilities ,

I guess more noticeable due from removing oneself from the daily downpouring of the world and slowing down and being quiet ... sort of an old Abrahamic way of living

Enjoy yur weekend ...

Cheers

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
4.53pm - my day goes into eat and relax mode - after all the walking and gym - out comes the hash - what's left of the morning coffee - time to eat too - Mrs Nirvana made a mild chicken 🐔 curry 🍛 - with baby corn and green beans - sweet potato - peppers 🌶 and 🥕 carrots etc - a good sized bowl full with Greek Yogurt too - as my 1st and main meal of the day - now to look for something that'll make me chuckle - ahhh - this'll do -

Unca Walt

420club
Here's to your continued recovery!

I was a cut 260 lbs at my bike wreck. Crippled up and sedentary my weight shot up to 345. The weight management doc has me injecting Victoza in my belly everyday. Its not 'feel good medicine' its 'feel lousy medicine'... feel sick all the time but hey, I'm down to 315!
My normal, fit weight is around 212. That was my weight as a GI, and as a "big and bent, grey and old..." type.