What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Yes - running is not a good idea for exercise for me either - although I can still run if I need to - too much impact on older joints and bones - can lead to serious injury - particularly if you weigh over 200lbs already - better to walk fast (if you can) - and minimise any impact - usually by 60+ years old - most people have an old injury - back/hips/leg/knees and feet - must be exercised carefully - and regularly - without injuring yourself more - or you won't have the stamina and mobility necessary to get around well any more - as you have been used to most all of your life -

Yoga 🧘‍♀️ is great to stay stretched and supple - and bicycle riding is a great low-impact way to exercise - so long as you don't ride into a tree or traffic - and crash - more safely done on a stationery bike - at home - (But not as much fun) -
I walk... running at my age is hard on the joints!

jokerman

Premium user
1708095813166.png

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
it ain’t the five eyes we need to be hollering about

the most incriminating evidence that would put all the Big Names behind bars or sent to the gallows , this evidence is out there , there are even videos on the dark web showing some of the crimes

But yeah , it is All there , on a video , and it is being covered up

crimes so horrendous and heinous that even seasoned hardened criminal investigators wept when they seen the videos and read the files

the alphabet agency has this evidence and are covering it up

what is the evidence one may ask?

it is ALL on Anthony Weiners laptop , the Insurance File and the alphabet people have been sitting on it for about 5 years now , ever since the NYPD Chief of Police turned the hard drive over to them…..

nothing but crickets since then

oh , and there is this , of the 14 police investigators who were on the case , I think 8 of them have died since then , mostly suicide….

yeah right

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
The hard drive of Weiners probably isn't even around anymore, probably bottom of the ocean by now

not according to the NYPD Chief ….he said in a live broadcast on the day he turned all the evidence over to the f b of i that he , the Chief , has an extra copy and he also gave a copy to Rudy Guillianni and one other person

the Chief gave copies to others because he said if the f b of I didn’t prosecute the case that he , the Chief , would release the information formation to the public

this was about 5 years ago and nothing…

jokerman

Premium user
not according to the NYPD Chief ….he said in a live broadcast on the day he turned all the evidence over to the f b of i that he , the Chief , has an extra copy and he also gave a copy to Rudy Guillianni and one other person

the Chief gave copies to others because he said if the f b of I didn’t prosecute the case that he , the Chief , would release the information formation to the public

this was about 5 years ago and nothing…
we are just pawns
we need to bring back beheadings

Latest posts

Latest posts