What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
comforting and deep
1708090210095.png

jokerman

Premium user
Yes running was my thing but I am afraid of falling now 🤪 I fell down trotting to the bus stop tripping on an uneven walk in my daughters yard last year freaking the bus driver out seacretly hiding the gushing blood on my knee and hand. I ended up with stitches in both. Now I do two dog walk, a bike ride weather permitting and yoga at home. That along with some healthier eating habits have tied me over to the next generation
Every time I get the feeling to exercise, I lie down and wait till it passes

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I googled those words yesterday. I posted the first link that came up yesterday.
Apparently the cia asked the five eyes to spy on several dozen people in a political campaign involving American politics.
Which should ne a hell of a issue as they then morphed that into the steele dossier.
You remember that one?
When democrat political operatives employed british intelligence to make some shit up?
All goes back to the same group of people.
They also investigated themselves then a d found that while laws were indeed broken........she didn't mean it.
Kind of like one guy taking classified documents when he was potus and being charged while another does it while senatlr and vpotus and ks not charged cuz he is too old and senile.

OleReynard

16 for a high here today in the center of MN.
Continual climb in temps again throughout the rest of the month with 50's the last week.

Last crop not done yet taking their sweet time, damn them. Most likely looking at end of month.
I see some sattys appeared 2 to be precise maybe an old haze I'm dealing with on this AK47. Was trudging thru the net yesterday looking for some Columbian and Mexican pics, these 2 are definitely out of the ordinary.
Haven't seen these or anybody else that has planted these to my recollection.
Pre 2000 Hazes?

Was sitting down yesterday pondering what else should be grown this time.
I remembered I had some Williams Wonder from the old SSSC, they're f2's 56-60 day.
Running short on time, I normally give a month month and a half veg time, I'm looking damn near June before last batch would be done.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

five eyes trump campaign scandal

It's on Google is what I found. That was the point, @dogzter. I remember a lot of things. Sometimes I read things that I check out for myself. It's
There's also supposedly a binder documenting this that is missing and that is why the alphabet agencies are riled up.........they suspect the other side may have it.
That is from the prophet of our time and a man deemed so dangerous with his words the interweb is askeered.
🙄

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
five eyes trump campaign scandal

It's on Google is what I found. That was the point, @dogzter. I remember a lot of things.
This alleges collusion between the russians and the trump campaign.
Not what I am referring to the exact opposite actually.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes running was my thing but I am afraid of falling now 🤪 I fell down trotting to the bus stop tripping on an uneven walk in my daughters yard last year freaking the bus driver out seacretly hiding the gushing blood on my knee and hand. I ended up with stitches in both. Now I do two dog walk, a bike ride weather permitting and yoga at home. That along with some healthier eating habits have tied me over to the next generation
Yes - running is not a good idea for exercise for me either - although I can still run if I need to - too much impact on older joints and bones - can lead to serious injury - particularly if you weigh over 200lbs already - better to walk fast (if you can) - and minimise any impact - usually by 60+ years old - most people have an old injury - back/hips/leg/knees and feet - must be exercised carefully - and regularly - without injuring yourself more - or you won't have the stamina and mobility necessary to get around well any more - as you have been used to most all of your life -

Yoga 🧘‍♀️ is great to stay stretched and supple - and bicycle riding is a great low-impact way to exercise - so long as you don't ride into a tree or traffic - and crash - more safely done on a stationery bike - at home - (But not as much fun) -