What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Sun&Soil

@Gray Wolf
Can I tap into your knowledge?

I'm not sure about your feelings towards LED's or what your experience is with them, but I've read through most of what you've shared with us here and I feel you may have some good insight.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on my LED's. I can switch between 3 different spectrums. The spring and summer are no brainers, but I'm wondering when it makes the most sense to tap into the fall. I can share the spectrums and any info you may need about the light to come to an educated guess if that helps.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I don’t know where they grew them, but these are some big cherries
IMG_2356.jpeg
IMG_2355.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Gray Wolf
Can I tap into your knowledge?

I'm not sure about your feelings towards LED's or what your experience is with them, but I've read through most of what you've shared with us here and I feel you may have some good insight.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on my LED's. I can switch between 3 different spectrums. The spring and summer are no brainers, but I'm wondering when it makes the most sense to tap into the fall. I can share the spectrums and any info you may need about the light to come to an educated guess if that helps.
Sadly, the most intense LED development has been since I quit growing indoors, so I'm a poor resource.

Latest posts

Latest posts