What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
It always pay to wear appropriate head wear
If we had a plane ,I would bring you some comfort food☝️
Gee, that’s swell… Dog cracks his noggin and you want to fly up and give him comfort food whereas I had six welding rods with electrical probes stuffed into my spine earlier today along with four syringes full of Cortizone in my belly and I get dick…:ROFLMAO:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
back from my procedure, had a killer breakfast on the way home...back is a bit sore but not as sore as it will be tomorrow...the anesthesia doc, same one as last time was vacilating about not wanting to put me out...after the last time I'm not in the mood to argue with her...I told them to remove the IV, give me my clothing and let me go home to call my lawyer...those words gave her the motivation to get off her ass and do her job...all went well and hopefully by weeks end I will be 100%...Ivan seemed to sense I was not normal, he was more than excited to see daddy again...
Commiseration brother! I hope it works for you!
Broke a bone in my hand today headbutting the gate and smashing it myself this time.
About 3" away from the last break in the same gate.
🙄
Hope that procedure works @Boo !
Ouch! Good luck with the hand and headbone!

Sun&Soil

I had a bale of hay on one shoulder and was pulling the gate open on some ice and bent forward too far which made my feet shoot out from under me making me fall headfirst into the gate I was holding smashing it between the gate and the post.......duh.
😆
Shit man glad you got away with the injuries you did. Could of been a lot worse eh. I'm sure you'll feel that tomorrow.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I was going to you first Brother !

I have no doubt that you are pure in heart my brother… the backfield unusually good considering what went on there today. I am told I will be sore tomorrow, but it should get better every day thereafter. I am thinking that just about anything they did to me has to be an improvement from what I have been dealing with for the last four or five months…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I have no doubt that you are pure in heart my brother… the backfield unusually good considering what went on there today. I am told I will be sore tomorrow, but it should get better every day thereafter. I am thinking that just about anything they did to me has to be an improvement from what I have been dealing with for the last four or five months…
I hope it works for you boo. Even a little would be good.