What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
what do ya say we have a coffee break with some toast and jelly…

IMG_8239.jpeg

IMG_8235.jpeg

Africanna

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Poor excuse - lunacy. People have invested a lot in the industry there
Seems now as if those that have invested so much in the Thai cannabis industry - are gonna lose alot - was even thinking a year or two ago - that we could have a legal ICMAG 4/20 Cup there - but not now - that's for sure - under the current political system - so makes me sad -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning and happy Valentines day brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Let's start the Valentines Day off on an upbeat note by ravaging the person that you woke up next to and giving the pups a good butt scratch and snauze kiss!

I made Grayfox her valentine this year after the positive reaction I got from making her an anniversary card. Something you brothers might consider for points, as she is still carrying it around and showing it to girlfriends.

We ate Valentine's dinner out at Matador to beat the crowd and Grayfox has a special Cornish Game Hen dinner planned tonight.

Housekeepers due this morning, so me and Miss Layla will be heading out to Fernhill dog park for some quality butt sniffing and ball chasing.

283457-1676381287059.png

exoticrobotic

Seems now as if those that have invested so much in the Thai cannabis industry - are gonna lose alot - was even thinking a year or two ago - that we could have a legal ICMAG 4/20 Cup there - but not now - that's for sure - under the current political system - so makes me sad -

I'm not sure why something that you take medicinally can't be taken for enjoyment too. Who says this?

$$$ says this... Bribes corruption and all sorts here, stinky, stinky, stinky! :poop:

I made Grayfox her valentine this year after the positive reaction I got from making her an anniversary card. Something you brothers might consider for points, as she is still carrying it around and showing it to girlfriends.

That is very admirable @Gray Wolf :tiphat: i salute you and i infact salute all you old romantics ❤️

I am a romantic too but its more chores for favours 😁 straight talkin.

I'm off to empty the dishwasher and mop the floor.

😍

Happy Valentine's day all

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is very admirable @Gray Wolf :tiphat: i salute you and i infact salute all you old romantics ❤️

I am a romantic too but its more chores for favours 😁 straight talkin.

I'm off to empty the dishwasher and mop the floor.

😍

Happy Valentine's day all
I ended up handy instead of purdy, so have to keep up the romantic chores, in addition to doing thoughtful things like mushy cards, Creme Brules, back rubs, and maid service.

Just noting the high return on the investment from mushy handmade cards and how easy they are to make out of a sheet of photo paper and a good personal photograph.

Last edited:

oldfogey8

Poor excuse - lunacy. People have invested a lot in the industry there
A conspiracy theorist would say it is a government/ultra-rich money grab. Get the businesses to invest in building the infrastructure and networks to support the industry and pay fees and taxes then close the industry down. The govt and ultra-rich can then take the stock, equipment and property when the business can no longer afford to pay the fees and taxes since the whole business model is driven by a product that is no longer legal. Massachusetts did a smaller scale money grab on vape shops here. One day flavored tobacco products were legal, profitable products, then with the swoosh of a pen they weren’t after small entrepreneurs blew their load on fees, taxes, supplies and properties the very next day. All because bootleg vape products were injuring people. Sounds pretty lucrative for the govt’s and ultra-rich to me but that would just be a conspiracy, right?