What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BubbasPlace

love the smell of bacon

There was a docu about Super b 3 in 1969 that a fix was in to save the AFC/L inside the NFL corp by having a hero and wallah we got Broadway Joe .. I've got a file with the docu on another 'puter .. I'm too lazy to get it 'cos nobody cares .. the fix is in .. indians by 5

View attachment 18958646
What brought them there last time?

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
back in the day when real giants ruled the flat earth<………TINS

IMG_8233.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Hi Folks
I'm embarrassed to say we got 6 inches of snow and counting
I caught something at the show im coughing my brains all nite
When ever i feel sick i write in italics.
hope everyone is well

get well soon Amigo

chicken broth and soak yer feet in some hot epsom salts , guaranteed to make you feel better

Irene’s cousin Nelda will get you anything you need , she grew up as a Candy Stripper.

or is that Striper?

IMG_8234.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
back from my procedure, had a killer breakfast on the way home...back is a bit sore but not as sore as it will be tomorrow...the anesthesia doc, same one as last time was vacilating about not wanting to put me out...after the last time I'm not in the mood to argue with her...I told them to remove the IV, give me my clothing and let me go home to call my lawyer...those words gave her the motivation to get off her ass and do her job...all went well and hopefully by weeks end I will be 100%...Ivan seemed to sense I was not normal, he was more than excited to see daddy again...

jokerman

Premium user
back from my procedure, had a killer breakfast on the way home...back is a bit sore but not as sore as it will be tomorrow...the anesthesia doc, same one as last time was vacilating about not wanting to put me out...after the last time I'm not in the mood to argue with her...I told them to remove the IV, give me my clothing and let me go home to call my lawyer...those words gave her the motivation to get off her ass and do her job...all went well and hopefully by weeks end I will be 100%...Ivan seemed to sense I was not normal, he was more than excited to see daddy again...
Feel better Brother